A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

117 M34 said:
Problem with the poster idea is what the rags will do to it
I think the bigger problem is people have offered to donate to one idea if it has to be scaled down to be something else so be it, but this isn't the way to do it. If a load of people each dive in with what they alone decide is best it will all go tits up

Mikecini said:
NipHolmes said:
Mikecini said:
Is it a good idea to split things rather than stick with what has been started, maybe best to talk to those who have already got things rolling?

Getting funds in place is something we need to do anyway. We could always pass funds on anyway.

As far as I'm concerned the poster is the best idea. Others have the campaign under way and I am adding my opinion, makes no odds to me what happens just as long as summat does happen. Funds are vital, need to get on it asap and hopefully with Ric as he's trustworthy.
I could be wrong but I think the "place" to put the cash is already underway?
And an image with hassles as to licensing etc has been sorted.
Where's the "place" to donate then?

Stortz said:
Mikecini said:
NipHolmes said:
Getting funds in place is something we need to do anyway. We could always pass funds on anyway.

As far as I'm concerned the poster is the best idea. Others have the campaign under way and I am adding my opinion, makes no odds to me what happens just as long as summat does happen. Funds are vital, need to get on it asap and hopefully with Ric as he's trustworthy.
It's being organised, i have no details just what I have read on here.

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)
Because city fans have class, end of

Il definatley donate I think it's good to say thanks as we won't be able to tomorrow. I think it might be a better idea to do it in his home town though. Didn't the rags pelt the tevez one with red paint a few years ago? Once they get wind of this they'll have something in mind to ruin it you can guarantee

Mikecini said:
Stortz said:
Mikecini said:
It's being organised, i have no details just what I have read on here.

Hence why I said go to Ric. If nothing sorted we have to go through Ric. If something been sorted go with that. Just need to jog on.

Right, it's hard enough getting together the astronomical sums for the newspaper ad without people having 3 other ideas. They're great ideas and I'll back any of them but we need to be solid on ONE idea.

prestwichblue92 said:
Right, it's hard enough getting together the astronomical sums for the newspaper ad without people having 3 other ideas. They're great ideas and I'll back any of them but we need to be solid on ONE idea.

The original one i think unless it cant be done,then the billboard in italy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.