A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

I have just sent £10 - can someone please advise how much is required?

I would have thought that £10 from a good number of us would be more than enough but think that I saw a post somewhere that said we are struggling to make the target

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

BringBackSwales said:
S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)

On a scale of 1 to 10 what % of City's games in the last 10, 20, 50 years have you been to? You really haven't got a clue what being a Blue is all about

-- Mon May 20, 2013 12:49 am --

S04 said:
zeven said:
WTF? why even post if you dont like the idea? it would be the perfect THANK YOU from us.

He´s a footy manager, before he ends his career he´ll be sacked a number of times..It just goes with the job, it´s like a player being transferred.
It´s nothing special about it, he haven´t been around for ages like say Fergie, neither have he delivered on a constant basis.

Fergiscum, baconface, govan piss can are all acceptable, "Fergie" is not

I do not mean to be too personal to the fella that posted 'Fergie' - he seems to have a good post count so is probably a genuine blue - but FFS 'Fergie' - I have serious reservations about any CITY fan that uses that term.

mcfc1632 said:
BringBackSwales said:
S04 said:
On a scale of one to ten..How bored must you be to even suggest stuff like this seriously ffs ;-)

On a scale of 1 to 10 what % of City's games in the last 10, 20, 50 years have you been to? You really haven't got a clue what being a Blue is all about

S04 said:
He´s a footy manager, before he ends his career he´ll be sacked a number of times..It just goes with the job, it´s like a player being transferred.
It´s nothing special about it, he haven´t been around for ages like say Fergie, neither have he delivered on a constant basis.

I do not mean to be too personal to the fella that posted 'Fergie' - he seems to have a good post count so is probably a genuine blue - but FFS 'Fergie' - I have serious reservations about any CITY fan that uses that term.

I have serious reservations about any City fans that have serious reservations about City fans that use the term.

cibaman said:
mcfc1632 said:
BringBackSwales said:

I have serious reservations about any City fans that have serious reservations about City fans that use the term.

I have serious reservations about any city fan who has serious reservations about any city fan who..... sorry , what did he do? Oh yea, any city fan who uses the term 'footy manager'!!!

There's a piece in LaGazetta today <a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio_Estero/Premierleague/19-05-2013/manchester-city-tifosi-comprano-pagina-gazzetta-salutare-mancini-20418986692.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio_Estero/Pr ... 6692.shtml</a>

(Poor) Google translation below:

Manchester City, the fans want to buy page of the Official to greet Mancini
Milan, May 19, 2013
Proponents of the Sky Blues would like to thank the coach sacked which has not been granted the lap of honor: for them a special rate. And for those who want to contribute to a public subscription

the Manchester City fans want to write the story, and do it in the literal sense of the word "write". Until now it was aware of thanks through a newspaper page only by players or coaches: the latest example that of Roberto Mancini, last Monday raised by the Distributor without even the possibility of a lap of honor. And by the act of Mancinelli was born a story that could be beautiful.

HELLO AND GOODBYE - The story begins last Saturday morning, when the people of Manchester - and by extension, the City fans - browse the most popular edition of the local newspaper, the Manchester Evening News, finding a page from their purchased which touches the heart in simplicity and it must be said also in the power of the image: "Fans of Manchester City, 3 years unforgettable. you will always be in my heart. Hello." Signed, Roberto Mancini, with lots of photos of Mancinelli that greets fans background, and camp in the foreground three trophies raised by the Blues of Manchester, just to remind those who are too fleeting memory of those who finished a fast 44 years from the title. A symbolic lap of honor to greet the fans who have loved and particularly attached to their symbols. A final round of the field in the face of those who decided to wrap up the story six days before the end of the season, probably missing something in terms of style.

NOW VIRAL - Pages buy newspapers from coaches or players who leave are seen occasionally in Italy, but it is a rarity in England. So this gesture is very striking, and many. Just a fan to start the fever: buy the newspaper early Saturday morning, leafing on the couch at home sees the page Mancinelli: is a picture of the newspaper lying on the same sofa, and tweets. The image begins to be ritwittata everywhere in England, and then across the border. Admiring comments of the City fans, fans opponents of British journalists. As long as someone has an idea: "Let us also." A fan known among those in the City on the net, Adam Keyworth, launched the idea to take the pulse: how about if we comprassimo a page in Italy to thank Bobby Manc? Only positive feedback, it activates the machine.

MANCHESTER CALL, THE OFFICIAL SAYS - Fans choose the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper as ideal to convey their greetings and organizational machine part. The Official responds positively, offering a special rate for a newspaper page, suitable for a popular initiative so special, in line with the philosophy of "The football we want," the laboratory of ideas and passion that the Journal has been promoting in recent weeks to revive the Italian football.

The FINAL ACT - The end result is a popular subscription launched for all City fans: anyone who wanted to participate in thanksgiving for the Mancinelli can go to paypal.com and make an offer addressed to GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com.

gazetta_zps623b0e0b.jpg

Well done! Mission accomplished - can we have a refund now then?

George Hannah said:
TSQ said:
There's a piece in LaGazetta today <a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio_Estero/Premierleague/19-05-2013/manchester-city-tifosi-comprano-pagina-gazzetta-salutare-mancini-20418986692.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio_Estero/Pr ... 6692.shtml</a>

(Poor) Google translation below:

Manchester City, the fans want to buy page of the Official to greet Mancini
Milan, May 19, 2013
Proponents of the Sky Blues would like to thank the coach sacked which has not been granted the lap of honor: for them a special rate. And for those who want to contribute to a public subscription

the Manchester City fans want to write the story, and do it in the literal sense of the word "write". Until now it was aware of thanks through a newspaper page only by players or coaches: the latest example that of Roberto Mancini, last Monday raised by the Distributor without even the possibility of a lap of honor. And by the act of Mancinelli was born a story that could be beautiful.

HELLO AND GOODBYE - The story begins last Saturday morning, when the people of Manchester - and by extension, the City fans - browse the most popular edition of the local newspaper, the Manchester Evening News, finding a page from their purchased which touches the heart in simplicity and it must be said also in the power of the image: "Fans of Manchester City, 3 years unforgettable. you will always be in my heart. Hello." Signed, Roberto Mancini, with lots of photos of Mancinelli that greets fans background, and camp in the foreground three trophies raised by the Blues of Manchester, just to remind those who are too fleeting memory of those who finished a fast 44 years from the title. A symbolic lap of honor to greet the fans who have loved and particularly attached to their symbols. A final round of the field in the face of those who decided to wrap up the story six days before the end of the season, probably missing something in terms of style.

NOW VIRAL - Pages buy newspapers from coaches or players who leave are seen occasionally in Italy, but it is a rarity in England. So this gesture is very striking, and many. Just a fan to start the fever: buy the newspaper early Saturday morning, leafing on the couch at home sees the page Mancinelli: is a picture of the newspaper lying on the same sofa, and tweets. The image begins to be ritwittata everywhere in England, and then across the border. Admiring comments of the City fans, fans opponents of British journalists. As long as someone has an idea: "Let us also." A fan known among those in the City on the net, Adam Keyworth, launched the idea to take the pulse: how about if we comprassimo a page in Italy to thank Bobby Manc? Only positive feedback, it activates the machine.

MANCHESTER CALL, THE OFFICIAL SAYS - Fans choose the Gazzetta dello Sport newspaper as ideal to convey their greetings and organizational machine part. The Official responds positively, offering a special rate for a newspaper page, suitable for a popular initiative so special, in line with the philosophy of "The football we want," the laboratory of ideas and passion that the Journal has been promoting in recent weeks to revive the Italian football.

The FINAL ACT - The end result is a popular subscription launched for all City fans: anyone who wanted to participate in thanksgiving for the Mancinelli can go to paypal.com and make an offer addressed to GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com.
Mission accomplished - can we have a refund now then?

That is brilliant, thank you very much to the editor who gave it the nod and reporter who penned that.

Why can't our media be this cool damn it !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.