A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

TCIB said:
I'll stick the other 15 i promised later pb92 and whatever else is left in my paypal account at the end of the day :)

We getting close yet ?

£10 of this I sent TCIB so I'm counting that as my contribution. Thanks.

adrianr said:
TCIB said:
I'll stick the other 15 i promised later pb92 and whatever else is left in my paypal account at the end of the day :)

We getting close yet ?

Haha, yep i'll soak up this months server cost.
Probably gonna chuck in every penny people send for the server this month.

TCIB said:
adrianr said:
TCIB said:

We getting close yet ?

Haha, yep i'll soak up this months server cost.
Probably gonna chuck in every penny people send for the server this month.

;)

Will whack some in the account my PP is linked too and send some over.

We are edging near to the £3000 mark which is around half way to target 1, the half page in colour. This is in well short of 24 hours and is quite phenomenal.
The MEN have run with the story on page 2 today which should generate even more support.
It's so good to see so many people getting behind such a novel idea, keep pushing and keep spreading the word around.
GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com
If every member on here put £1 towards it, we'd do this is no time.

Although I have been a Mancini Outer for some time. I still think this is a class gesture from the fans, as Mancini should be remembered as the man who contributed greatly to this phase of the clubs life

I've contributed £20 - lets hope the target gets met

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

cibaman said:
mcfc1632 said:
BringBackSwales said:
On a scale of 1 to 10 what % of City's games in the last 10, 20, 50 years have you been to? You really haven't got a clue what being a Blue is all about

-- Mon May 20, 2013 12:49 am --

Fergiscum, baconface, govan piss can are all acceptable, "Fergie" is not

I do not mean to be too personal to the fella that posted 'Fergie' - he seems to have a good post count so is probably a genuine blue - but FFS 'Fergie' - I have serious reservations about any CITY fan that uses that term.

I have serious reservations about any City fans that have serious reservations about City fans that use the term.

I did say that I was not intending to be too personal - each to their own I guess and perhaps it is just a generational thing. I am mid-50s and I cannot think of any blues I know of my age using such terms - most seem to be like me with their total loathing of all things scum being behind only their love of CITY.

Perhaps younger generations have a different blue.

The loathing is especially towards those associated with the scum that epitomise the uter stench of arrogance which is the scum brand – chief of which is that whisky soaked Govan twat (or SAF as you might prefer to call him).

It reminds me of that song:

“ you say potato – I say po tat o etc......”

You might want to say:
Giggsy,
Scholsey,
Keano etc

I would prefer to say:

Brother back-stabbing, wife in law shagging twat,

dirty fucking wanker that gets a 10th of the bookings he should get and England caps only because he played for the scum, and

fucking dirty lowlife twat that got away with GBH

But as I say each to their own – I should not be distracting from the thread topic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.