A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

crystal_mais said:
Although I have been a Mancini Outer for some time. I still think this is a class gesture from the fans, as Mancini should be remembered as the man who contributed greatly to this phase of the clubs life

I've contributed £20 - lets hope the target gets met
this is admirable

crystal_mais said:
Although I have been a Mancini Outer for some time. I still think this is a class gesture from the fans, as Mancini should be remembered as the man who contributed greatly to this phase of the clubs life

I've contributed £20 - lets hope the target gets met

given how strongly you have criticised Bobby this is a top gesture on your part - I never agreed with what you said, but I strongly respect what you have done, nice one

DiscoSteve said:
prestwichblue92 said:
DiscoSteve said:
so how are we doing? do we have enough yet? in fact how much is enough?

we are at £2500. The MEN are revealing the target tomorrow, but at £2500 we aren't close yet!
there's around 700 people on line on here RIGHT NOW - even at a poultry fiver each that's another £3500 - COME ON BLUES!!!!

Bugger me I'll send some cash but you're not having my chickens.

I believe also Mancini was not the man to take us forward, but after watching the QPR game and seeing his reaction after Augero scored. If only for that he deserves recognition. Donation of £25.

happy daze said:
DiscoSteve said:
prestwichblue92 said:
we are at £2500. The MEN are revealing the target tomorrow, but at £2500 we aren't close yet!
there's around 700 people on line on here RIGHT NOW - even at a poultry fiver each that's another £3500 - COME ON BLUES!!!!

Bugger me I'll send some cash but you're not having my chickens.
ARSE - I've been outed by the spelling police - please accept my paltry apologies ;-)

Re: A reply to Mancini's MEN advert?

mcfc1632 said:
cibaman said:
mcfc1632 said:
I do not mean to be too personal to the fella that posted 'Fergie' - he seems to have a good post count so is probably a genuine blue - but FFS 'Fergie' - I have serious reservations about any CITY fan that uses that term.

I have serious reservations about any City fans that have serious reservations about City fans that use the term.

I did say that I was not intending to be too personal - each to their own I guess and perhaps it is just a generational thing. I am mid-50s and I cannot think of any blues I know of my age using such terms - most seem to be like me with their total loathing of all things scum being behind only their love of CITY.

Perhaps younger generations have a different blue.

The loathing is especially towards those associated with the scum that epitomise the uter stench of arrogance which is the scum brand – chief of which is that whisky soaked Govan twat (or SAF as you might prefer to call him).

It reminds me of that song:

“ you say potato – I say po tat o etc......”

You might want to say:
Giggsy,
Scholsey,
Keano etc

I would prefer to say:

Brother back-stabbing, wife in law shagging twat,

dirty fucking wanker that gets a 10th of the bookings he should get and England caps only because he played for the scum, and

fucking dirty lowlife twat that got away with GBH

But as I say each to their own – I should not be distracting from the thread topic

Me and you should go for a pint together sometime! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.