A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

the funniest thing will be when alan gobshite green tells his listeners that this forum did not pay for the advert, which he did on air several times regarding the Blue Moon Thanks Sheikh Mansour banner

don't want to sound like a moaner and I like the idea .. Bobby deserves a BIG thank you .... but I just noticed that so far £3540 have been collected .. That's A LOT of money .. Would rather see money go to a charity and thank Mancini in a "free way" .. I dunno..

I am confused :)

alberto0292 said:
don't want to sound like a moaner and I like the idea .. Bobby deserves a BIG thank you .... but I just noticed that so far £3540 have been collected .. That's A LOT of money .. Would rather see money go to a charity and thank Mancini in a "free way" .. I dunno..

Really?

alberto0292 said:

I 100% agree with you mate, but it was up to the people who donated really. If they wanted to give it to charity instead they could have.

$44 headed your way. I thought that was a good number to send :)

Such a great act of appreciation from the fans. Thanks for organising all this, Adam!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.