A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Done.

Just seen this on Twitter:

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m

Roberto Mancini commented: "They are great!" when was told that City fans are making a subscription to buy a Gazzetta page to thank him

Pay Pal Link please. ;-) £10 waiting.

Just a thought. I know the chaps who are behind this are in full control. However, if we don't reach our target for Gazzette, are there other options planned?

Mancini home town paper, advertising hoarding in Manchester or his home town, etc?

Thanks.

-- Mon May 20, 2013 12:43 pm --

Cheadle Blue said:
Can't belive some people are moaning about this, and refusign to put in out of principal, really suprised at some people

That's life and that's their choice. Not everyone will buy into a dream. For the rest of us it's a must. :-)

jrb said:
Pay Pal Link please. ;-) £10 waiting.

Just a thought. I know the chaps who are behind this are in full control. However, if we don't reach our target for Gazzette, are there other options planned?

Mancini home town paper, advertising hoarding in Manchester or his home town, etc?

Thanks.

-- Mon May 20, 2013 12:43 pm --

Cheadle Blue said:
Can't belive some people are moaning about this, and refusign to put in out of principal, really suprised at some people

That's life and that's their choice. Not everyone will buy into a dream. For the rest of us it's a must. :-)

The first target is a half-page colour advert in La Gazzetta and we're already half way there in under 24 hours so there's no need for a back up option any more.

prestwichblue92 said:
We are edging near to the £3000 mark which is around half way to target 1, the half page in colour. This is in well short of 24 hours and is quite phenomenal.
The MEN have run with the story on page 2 today which should generate even more support.
It's so good to see so many people getting behind such a novel idea, keep pushing and keep spreading the word around.
GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com
If every member on here put £1 towards it, we'd do this is no time.

You're a star PB for all this.. I donated to the sheikh Mansour banner, the Forza Mancini banner and now to the Graziemancini fund..

proud to be Blue..

-- Mon May 20, 2013 1:03 pm --

George Hannah said:
crystal_mais said:
Although I have been a Mancini Outer for some time. I still think this is a class gesture from the fans, as Mancini should be remembered as the man who contributed greatly to this phase of the clubs life

I've contributed £20 - lets hope the target gets met
this is admirable

I second that..nice gesture CM.<br /><br />-- Mon May 20, 2013 1:05 pm --<br /><br />
DiscoSteve said:
happy daze said:
DiscoSteve said:
there's around 700 people on line on here RIGHT NOW - even at a poultry fiver each that's another £3500 - COME ON BLUES!!!!

Bugger me I'll send some cash but you're not having my chickens.
ARSE - I've been outed by the spelling police - please accept my paltry apologies ;-)

less of the foul language fella.. ;)

DiscoSteve said:
graziemancinifund@gmail.com

Straightened up the MEN Page 2 picture
[bigimg]http://stevenicklin.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/MENGazetta.jpg[/bigimg]

Who is the guy with the beard? is it one of you? Only ask cos you sit near me

very safe indeed, its sent from email address to email address so no bank details are seen by the end party,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.