A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

prestwichblue92 said:
Update. BIG NEWS.

Gazzetta WILL offer us the right hand page regardless which means maximum potential publicity.

Today has been strong so far but let's really work at this now. The quicker we get that last £1000 in, the quicker we get it to print.

The National media over here are stunned at how well we have done, and it shows fan power at its finest.

Great news, let's get over the line and see this DONE.

Just donated.

Fantastic idea from a fantastic set of fans!

Any chance a pdf can be distributed or made available for download once published?

prestwichblue92 said:
Update. BIG NEWS.

Gazzetta WILL offer us the right hand page regardless which means maximum potential publicity.

Today has been strong so far but let's really work at this now. The quicker we get that last £1000 in, the quicker we get it to print.

The National media over here are stunned at how well we have done, and it shows fan power at its finest.

I saw Tancredi's tweet saying they'd increased the discount to 35%. I believe the original discount was 25%. Does that mean the target has dropped to about £5800?

Or does it refer to the fact they've said we can have a right-hand page? Are adverts on right-hand pages more expensive so whilst the price stays the same, in effect they've increased the discount?

That's absolutely brilliant news guys. Hell of a good job to everyone that has organized it and everyone that has donated. We are different class.

kenzie115 said:
prestwichblue92 said:
Update. BIG NEWS.

I saw Tancredi's tweet saying they'd increased the discount to 35%. I believe the original discount was 25%. Does that mean the target has dropped to about £5800?

Or does it refer to the fact they've said we can have a right-hand page? Are adverts on right-hand pages more expensive so whilst the price stays the same, in effect they've increased the discount?

They have reduced the FULL page fee to £11,000 from £12,500.

The rest stays the same, but with the incentive of prime position.

maybe we could pre order some copies of the paper.

i know i want one,just not sure how im going to get hold of it yet.

chedinho said:
maybe we could pre order some copies of the paper.

i know i want one,just not sure how im going to get hold of it yet.

Got it covered, I'm requesting a bulk order for anyone who has donated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.