A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

You'd think some of the players who liked Bobby could donate on the QT. Even they must have Pay Pal accounts.

F***ing millionaires, my arse!

Made a third and final contribution. Hope we get over the £7k line ASAP as it will be great to see this in Gazetta.

prestwichblue92 said:
Morning all.

Firstly, to those wondering if the money is going to the ad - all donations and records can be obtained after publishing at your request.

We are on the edge of £6000. We need around £1000 now to make this happen, which is going to be a real grind to obtain, but once we hit £7000 I have the opportunity to negotiate further with Gazzetta.

Things slowed a lot yesterday so we need to really push it today. If anyone has any ideas, by all means put them forward and spread the word far and wide.

GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com

Seem to remember Gazzetta is a broadsheet so a half page will be large anyway.

Adam,make sure if it is a half page that it is on a top right page ie you see it as you turn the page over - for maximum impact.

jrb said:
You'd think some of the players who liked Bobby could donate on the QT. Even they must have Pay Pal accounts.

F***ing millionaires, my arse!

Do not exist?

PB.

Are you saying 7K and you and Adam could then negotiate a full page add? Take it we've hit 6K then, for half a page add?

Tbilisi said:
prestwichblue92 said:
Morning all.

Firstly, to those wondering if the money is going to the ad - all donations and records can be obtained after publishing at your request.

We are on the edge of £6000. We need around £1000 now to make this happen, which is going to be a real grind to obtain, but once we hit £7000 I have the opportunity to negotiate further with Gazzetta.

Things slowed a lot yesterday so we need to really push it today. If anyone has any ideas, by all means put them forward and spread the word far and wide.

GrazieManciniFund@gmail.com

Seem to remember Gazzetta is a broadsheet so a half page will be large anyway.

Adam,make sure if it is a half page that it is on a top right page ie you see it as you turn the page over - for maximum impact.

That's the deal mate, top right for half a page, right hand side for full page.

But, IF we break the £7,000 barrier, it gives me room for negotiation.

Just sent 60 euros (around 50 pounds at today's exchange rate). We simply HAVE to get this done.

Thanks for organising this, Prestwich Blue.

Grazie, Roberto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.