A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

raininspain said:
Just sent 60 euros (around 50 pounds at today's exchange rate). We simply HAVE to get this done.

Thanks for organising this, Prestwich Blue.

Grazie, Roberto.

Brilliant, momentum is there now, just needs to stay steady!

the originalkippaxman said:
Just got around to sending some sorry for delay

Brilliant.
Already looking much better than yesterday.
Tell every blue you know to stick a quid in!

karen7 said:
anyone tweeted mike summerbee?

He doesn't use twitter any more but even if he did I can't see him getting involved as he's officially affiliated with the club.

I got a reply from John Stapleton earlier:

James Davies ‏@JamesDavies_15 17h
@JohnStapletonTV City fans trying to raise money for an advert in @Gazzetta_it to thank Mancini: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkc93p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkc93p</a> Please RT

John Stapleton ‏@JohnStapletonTV 2h
@JamesDavies_15 great move by great fans

James Davies ‏@JamesDavies_15 4m
@JohnStapletonTV Agree, could you possibly re-tweet the original message so the link appears on your timeline?

I'm not saying anything bad about anyone here, so please don't read it that way. But why on Earth is it £7000 to get an advert in a newspaper? Is it the same over here?

Great idea though guys

edit: been given an answer, thanks hertsblue

Sent a tenner, great job Prestwich. After the crap of the last few weeks this should be a fantastic good news story for City and more importantly their fans.

Update. BIG NEWS.

Gazzetta WILL offer us the right hand page regardless which means maximum potential publicity.

Today has been strong so far but let's really work at this now. The quicker we get that last £1000 in, the quicker we get it to print.

The National media over here are stunned at how well we have done, and it shows fan power at its finest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.