A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

GRAZIE MANCINI FUND IS COMPLETE!

In just 4 days, we have raised over £7000 from over 700 individual donations. We did it.
Every single donation has been from everyday City fans and not one from any of our Celebrity support!

The advert will be 2/3rds of a page thanks to @tancredipalmeri and all at Gazzetta's willingness to negotiate and will be in the paper this weekend. I will hopefully confirm later today that this will be Saturday's edition.

Incredibly, as donations continue to pour in, I am in the position to give every penny over the advert fee to a local Manchester charity, so more people benefit from this idea.

Thank you to everyone who has donated/supported/publicised this, it just shows what fans can do when they pull together, very proud to be a blue at times like these.

Turns out we really do things differently here.

prestwichblue92 said:

In just 4 days, we have raised over £7000 from over 700 individual donations. We did it.
Every single donation has been from everyday City fans and not one from any of our Celebrity support!

The advert will be 2/3rds of a page thanks to @tancredipalmeri and all at Gazzetta's willingness to negotiate and will be in the paper this weekend. I will hopefully confirm later today that this will be Saturday's edition.

Incredibly, as donations continue to pour in, I am in the position to give every penny over the advert fee to a local Manchester charity, so more people benefit from this idea.

Thank you to everyone who has donated/supported/publicised this, it just shows what fans can do when they pull together, very proud to be a blue at times like these.

No, Thankyou PB a wonderful organisational effort!

prestwichblue92 said:

Absolutely brilliant news and it can't be said enough, thank you for organizing and thank you to everyone that donated!

And just as a quick aside, I never did receive the email update(s), not sure what happened there.

acquiesce said:
prestwichblue92 said:

Absolutely brilliant news and it can't be said enough, thank you for organizing and thank you to everyone that donated!

And just as a quick aside, I never did receive the email update(s), not sure what happened there.

Absolutely agreed; you deserve some public praise for this and I hope the quality media give you some exposure.

Grazie.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant! Well done Adam! Can't wait to see this and the reaction that will come with it.

As for the charity - how about Christie Hospital? It's in Manchester, its a great cause, they do great work and they need the money!

Once again, great news and well done. I am really chuffed we did it and Bobby will now get the recognition he rightly deserved from the fans of our club.

great news adam,to take part in this has been fantastic and i cant wait to see it and to hear how bobby feels about it.this is how you should treat someone who has given us so much to be happy about

prestwichblue92 said:

Adam you're a legend mate. As people have said before, we can all have good ideas but you bravely stuck your neck out (no doubt receiving tonnes of shit on twatter) and made it happen. Thanks also to those that helped you.

So proud to be blue. I really liked the trust involved in all of this. Perhaps the integrity of this forum (as well as blues in general) can take some credit for that.

Grazie Mancini

CTWD

My £10 was a drop in the blue ocean haha. £7000 in 4 days, wow. Well done BM.

This is Bluemoons doing is this, the forum should be congratulated for proper fanship. Don't see Cuntcafe doing this for Ferguson do you?

Well done Adam, look forward to seeing this in the paper via the scanned image.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.