A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

NipHolmes said:
My £10 was a drop in the blue ocean haha. £7000 in 4 days, wow. Well done BM.

This is Bluemoons doing is this, the forum should be congratulated for proper fanship. Don't see Cuntcafe doing this for Ferguson do you?

Well done Adam, look forward to seeing this in the paper via the scanned image.
Wasn't a BM doing, was a fans doing.

Blue Smarties said:
NipHolmes said:

This is Bluemoons doing is this, the forum should be congratulated for proper fanship. Don't see Cuntcafe doing this for Ferguson do you?

Wasn't a BM doing, was a fans doing.

Most donations came from here mate.

prestwichblue92 said:
GRAZIE MANCINI FUND IS COMPLETE!

In just 4 days, we have raised over £7000 from over 700 individual donations. We did it.
Every single donation has been from everyday City fans and not one from any of our Celebrity support!

The advert will be 2/3rds of a page thanks to @tancredipalmeri and all at Gazzetta's willingness to negotiate and will be in the paper this weekend. I will hopefully confirm later today that this will be Saturday's edition.

Incredibly, as donations continue to pour in, I am in the position to give every penny over the advert fee to a local Manchester charity, so more people benefit from this idea.

Thank you to everyone who has donated/supported/publicised this, it just shows what fans can do when they pull together, very proud to be a blue at times like these.

Turns out we really do things differently here.

Only one word for this: Stupendous!

NipHolmes said:

This is Bluemoons doing is this, the forum should be congratulated for proper fanship. Don't see **** doing this for Ferguson do you?

Exactly what i was thinking, he's been there for 26 years and brought them countless trophies.

They'd rather make money and sell their flags.

This is how it feels to be City.

shinpads said:
Maybe the extra money could go to City in the Community?
Good idea or that little blue called Marley, there was a fund for Marley in the Cellar a few weeks ago. A little blue who needs an operation in America so he can stand and walk. bobmcfc started the thread.

This had no interest from me,however,obviously this was an important gesture to many,so,to those that contributed and made it happen,very well done.

Kirkstall Blue said:
shinpads said:
Maybe the extra money could go to City in the Community?
Good idea or that little blue called Marley, there was a fund for Marley in the Cellar a few weeks ago. A little blue who needs an operation in America so he can stand and walk. bobmcfc started the thread.

That's a good shout KB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.