A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

lost_n_spaced said:
I thought that it was the 'doing it'that mattered, not being able to have a cut out & keep copy so you can brag 'I did that. Look how big a blue I am'.

One question ?

What will you do if he replies thanking you for thanking him for thanking us ?

Is this the start of the world's most publicly tedious pen-pal relationship (like a teenage holiday romance) ?

Very good, but that was two questions...

lost_n_spaced said:
I thought that it was the 'doing it'that mattered, not being able to have a cut out & keep copy so you can brag 'I did that. Look how big a blue I am'.

One question ?

Is this the start of the world's most publicly tedious pen-pal relationship (like a teenage holiday romance) ?

He'd have to go bigger than the MEN and then we'd have to go bigger than La Gazzetta.

How much would a carving on the moon cost?

lost_n_spaced said:

Who cares. He says thanks, we say thanks, end of. Would've been nice to have said it at the final home game of the season, but we won't get the chance.

Honestly, some of the blues in this thread are an embarrassment.

Dear Deidre,

A short while ago I had a romance with an olive skinned foreigner with a scarf fetish.

He always had to have his own way, even to the point of saying that he wanted to slap me in the face (and, whatsmore, eating all the red fruit pastilles), but I was a sucker for his charm.

We eventually lost contact and he wrote me a note (funnily enough on entirety of page 23 of the local newspaper) saying that he would never forget me, and a picture of his flowing locks and some silverware that – according to my neighbours, who are mouthy bastards – he ‘stole’ from them.

Should I write a letter back ? Which newspaper shall I write it in ? Actually, what’s the name of that pink one (it'll remind him of the colour of my mangina) ?

Yours needily,

Bell.

lost_n_spaced said:
Dear Deidre,

A short while ago I had a romance with an olive skinned foreigner with a scarf fetish.

He always had to have his own way, even to the point of saying that he wanted to slap me in the face (and, whatsmore, eating all the red fruit pastilles), but I was a sucker for his charm.

We eventually lost contact and he wrote me a note (funnily enough on entirety of page 23 of the local newspaper) saying that he would never forget me, and a picture of his flowing locks and some silverware that – according to my neighbours, who are mouthy bastards – he ‘stole’ from them.

Should I write a letter back ? Which newspaper shall I write it in ? Actually, what’s the name of that pink one (it'll remind him of the colour of my mangina) ?

Yours needily,

Bell.

I have a friend who runs a comedy club in town. I can have a word if you want?

kenzie115 said:
lost_n_spaced said:

One question ?

He'd have to go bigger than the MEN and then we'd have to go bigger than La Gazzetta.

How much would a carving on the moon cost?

No-one has been back since Armstrong & Aldrin, but I just reckon it's cos there wasn't a good enough reason.

Break over guys. Dig up Neil & give him a fucking chisel, cos he's got some fucking work to do.

(The Sheikh probably won't fund it though, but a whip-round at the match should at least take care of the stonemasonry gear).<br /><br />-- Sat May 18, 2013 9:13 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Dear Deidre,

Yours needily,

Bell.

I'm just teasing.

But funnily enough my cousin is a reasonably well-known Manchester stand-up.

He has the family funny bones.

lost_n_spaced said:
Dear Deidre,

Yours needily,

Bell.

Ha ha quality PMSL

johnmc said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Dear Deidre,

Yours needily,

Bell.

I guess they are always looking for tossers to take the piss out of!

A manager who truly cared.

A billboard wouldn't be over-the-top. :) It will be a nice gesture.

I'm an English/Italian blues fan and I can speak both languages fluently!

Tell Mancini:

"Una volta che diventi blu, il tuo spirito non si cambia più"

or

"Quandi diventi un blu, la squadra non lo cambi piu!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.