A reply to Mancini's MEN advert in La Gazzetta Dello Sport

Well done, Adam for organising this so well. And well done to all of us. Excellent result.

Delighted to have been given the opportunity to reciprocate Bobby's fine gesture. (And had to register on the forum to thank you Adam.)

Rag-biased press (like Ogden) will inevitably put a negative spin on it, but we can rise above that.

Really well done Adam

Pleased to contribute in a small way

I hope it bloody is Saturday as I've organised for an Italian colleague of mine to buy a copy of the Gazetta and mail it over to me!

100%blue said:
fingers95 said:
just read my email , well done everyone ! well done adam and thank you.

Not got mine yet Is everyone who donated going to get one?
yes everyone will get one , adam said earlier he is sending them out in blocks of 400 so many to get through

Hello there, I've been following this thread with excitement - great great idea.
I'm a member of the Italian Blue Moon Branch and I live in Italy - I'll be happy to buy a few copies on Saturday and post them to the UK to anyone who'd like to have one.

When I last came to Manchester I'm pretty sure I saw a copy of the Gazzetta at a newsagent's near Piccadilly Gardens, although it must have been one or two days old.

Cheers

Mancunium said:
Hello there, I've been following this thread with excitement - great great idea.
I'm a member of the Italian Blue Moon Branch and I live in Italy - I'll be happy to buy a few copies on Saturday and post them to the UK to anyone who'd like to have one.

When I last came to Manchester I'm pretty sure I saw a copy of the Gazzetta at a newsagent's near Piccadilly Gardens, although it must have been one or two days old.

Cheers

What a lovely gesture but it could have cost you two months wages... will I PM you my address ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.