A sense of perspective

Disappointed to have lost today especially against such an anti football side.FFS they set up in a 5 5 0 formation but what a season, would have taken the three trophies we won this season if offered last August.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but going on the piss last Sunday and returning until Wednesday might not have been the best choice as was tinkering with a winning side by changing both centre backs. But have to be happy and we go again next season.
I agree and we were not far off another treble. What a team.

They'd clearly wrapped a few up in cotton wool fresh for this one..where did that fucking groping dwarf suddenly appear from?

And we had exhausted everything winning the league, which was the priority. An off day and just so much worse to take being to those fuckers.

We will be back better and they're celebrating the Europa League.

We are levels above.

My hopes for next season is that we find a way to defeat teams who park the bus and break on transitions. Pathetic from United, Madrid and everyone in between. I don’t think they deserve any credit for hiding behind the ball. Anyway, it’s become a pet hate of mine. It ruin our momentum at times and sometimes we don’t have the answer. New hungry players needed in the creative department. That’s all we need.

Really hate the camped out wankers.

City will be back fighting again. This is the high risk and reward playing at the top. Plenty of finals but also plenty of opportunities to fail. Wouldn’t swap it.
I hate teams parking bus but What are our opponents expected to do though? Play open take the game to us and get absolutely battered? They know their only hope is 10 men behind the ball and pray

Not at the races today and United did a job in us. So fair play to them. You learn more about a team in defeat than victory and I’m sure Peps anger today will fire him up for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.