A sense of perspective

Nobody is happy with the result or the performance (first half) but you need to let go and embrace what our club as done to this point.
I for 1 will be celebrating it tomorrow night after what we achieved.
Maybe you didn't travel up and down the country in the 2nd Division, but I fucking did
There is plenty of time to embrace all the incredible things this club has achieved. But if there is ever a time to be disappointed over losing a final against a team we all hate its obviously the hours after the final aka now.

My hopes for next season is that we find a way to defeat teams who park the bus and break on transitions. Pathetic from United, Madrid and everyone in between. I don’t think they deserve any credit for hiding behind the ball. Anyway, it’s become a pet hate of mine. It ruin our momentum at times and sometimes we don’t have the answer. New hungry players needed in the creative department. That’s all we need.

Really hate the camped out wankers.

City will be back fighting again. This is the high risk and reward playing at the top. Plenty of finals but also plenty of opportunities to fail. Wouldn’t swap it.

Agree with all this except KDB, he should be able to retire here.

Watching him in the last couple of months and today he is fighting to find the magic in his feet, It is still there in his brain but it's taking too long to commute to his feet, That is a sign that you don't understand or see for yourself and takes somebody to point it out, Its the time for the Thank you for the amazing years you have given us.

Perspective? Per-fucking-spective? We could have beaten our local rivals in front of the nation, and if local rivalry doesn't matter then you aren't from Manchester or don't understand football.
We could have kept them out of Europe which would hit them financially. And you call for perspective. FFS!!! I'm at Warwick Services on the way back and I'd nuke the place if it didn't also have blues in it. Perspective?

Perspective? Per-fucking-spective? We could have beaten our local rivals in front of the nation, and if local rivalry doesn't matter then you aren't from Manchester or don't understand football.
We could have kept them out of Europe which would hit them financially. And you call for perspective. FFS!!! I'm at Warwick Services on the way back and I'd nuke the place if it didn't also have blues in it. Perspective?
They never won 4 in a row. They didn't deny us our first FA Cup Final since 1981 in 2011 and they didn't deny us winning the treble last season which they too won in 1999.

Watching him in the last couple of months and today he is fighting to find the magic in his feet, It is still there in his brain but it's taking too long to commute to his feet, That is a sign that you don't understand or see for yourself and takes somebody to point it out, Its the time for the Thank you for the amazing years you have given us.

He's been written off so many times and has always come back and produced for us. Today he looked like he was struggling. However I think he has one more season as our main man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.