A sense of perspective

This team needs a big re fresh. Signs have been there all season regardless if we won league.

Brilliant team & love em all but the time is now to refresh.

4 in 4 out at least

Kev
Walker
Stones
Bernie
Possibly need to move on as they have give us there all.

Alvarez & Nunes just not good enough

Big summer needed

It's the right time for some of our big main players to leave and go to a new club with our blessings, It's never nice to see them leave but the time is right to go and enjoy football at a different level,

I am brave enough to name them.. KDB Walker Stones Silva and the Squad players Nunes Gomes Phillips
The Big 4 players have given everything and more over the years and impossible to ask them to be just bench warmers and bit-part players, Let them leave with full honours right at the top..
Walker still looks game to me.

There’s no real way you can put a positive spin on losing a cup final to those fuckers but if you could remove the capacity to feel emotion from your brain here’s a positive thing …..

We’ve become so superior to them as a team and a club and our dominance over them has reached such a level that they’re so scared of us that from the kick off in a cup final they waste time against us in the manner of some lower division team playing away at a top flight giant seemingly only hoping to get lucky.

One shitty undeserved win won’t change that mindset, that’ll still be in place for many years to come

I hope Pep gives em’ both barrels … I can’t believe how bad we were collectively today.
Pep also needs to have a word with himself for a strange team selection once again in a final, tactically outthought by a Ten peg, didn't wear his lucky jumper and rumoured to have let the lads out partying until early hours on Wednesday. He may have won a shed load of trophies but this was an unaccepably poor performance in a cup final derby against a very poor rag side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.