A sense of perspective

Think Alvarez has been the biggest disappointment for me this season. His finishing along with the big man has been pretty shite for their standards. We need more pace throughout the team that is for sure. Big summer ahead. Amazing effort winning the league really how fuked some of our lads are
He has 19 goals this season, it isn't like he has been as shit as being made out to be, Pep has fucked him about all over the park as well, he isn't an AM or a left winger but he has battled on admirably trying his best and lime I sad 19 goals and plenty assists on top.

Last edited:
Every Club would of taken what we’ve achieved this season, yesterday was a huge disappointment I’d go far as to say a bit arrogant I wouldn’t of allowed last Sunday’s celebrations until tonight as for most of us the season wasn’t over. One final push for the five on the spin isn’t out of reach.
I think us and the club need to be closer ,
There’s work what needs doing on that front .And for us the fans in my opinion we’re taking far too much notice on what’s being said about us for some it’s a paranoia I couldn’t give a fook about what Terry Christian or any other parasite says about us it’s irrelevant, stop the click bait we don’t need it on bluemoon.

Manchester City football Club England's Champion's.
Four times in a row .
Have a great Summer everyone if your lucky enough to have a holiday wear your shirts with pride.

Up the Blues.

Every Club would of taken what we’ve achieved this season, yesterday was a huge disappointment I’d go far as to say a bit arrogant I wouldn’t of allowed last Sunday’s celebrations until tonight as for most of us the season wasn’t over. One final push for the five on the spin isn’t out of reach.
I think us and the club need to be closer ,
There’s work what needs doing on that front .And for us the fans in my opinion we’re taking far too much notice on what’s being said about us for some it’s a paranoia I couldn’t give a fook about what Terry Christian or any other parasite says about us it’s irrelevant, stop the click bait we don’t need it on bluemoon.

Manchester City football Club England's Champion's.
Four times in a row .
Have a great Summer everyone if your lucky enough to have a holiday wear your shirts with pride.

Up the Blues.

Completely agree with most of this post but I don’t think it was arrogant and I think the players going out last Sunday on the piss was fine. If they didn’t then they were being denied celebrating the moment they made history and would have been doing it today on a bit of a downer. They’re doing their best for the fans now but wasn’t the same as last Sunday will have been for them having lost the final, which was always a possibility in a 1 off game. They had 5& a half days to recover from 1 night out. Didn’t train again til ? Thursday. Not an issue.

Yesterday we lost a derby match where anything can happen. Pep got the team wrong, we gifted them the opener and they low block shithoused their way to the trophy & fair play to them it worked. I just don’t believe it had anything to do with last Sunday at all.

Irrespective of the fact, some players eg Foden, Dias don't drink, Sunday was NOT the way elite athletes are meant to prepare for a game of such importance. Do you think the All Black's would be on the piss till 5am 5 days before a major final ?. Would an Olympic athlete prepare in that way ?. The coaches at the Trafford Water Park must have used those photos of pissed up City players to motivate them into that performance. In elite sport you must never disrespect an opponent in that way. Ancellotti stressed how important it was for Real to have 10 days prep before they played us, That was an incredible compliment. I can't prove more professional prep would have avoided yesterday's disaster but it would have reduced the probability. To squander that historic opportunity against them was a disaster and personally I'm still feckin seething. Can't wait to go to work on Tuesday.

Completely agree with most of this post but I don’t think it was arrogant and I think the players going out last Sunday on the piss was fine. If they didn’t then they were being denied celebrating the moment they made history and would have been doing it today on a bit of a downer. They’re doing their best for the fans now but wasn’t the same as last Sunday will have been for them having lost the final, which was always a possibility in a 1 off game. They had 5& a half days to recover from 1 night out. Didn’t train again til ? Thursday. Not an issue.

Yesterday we lost a derby match where anything can happen. Pep got the team wrong, we gifted them the opener and they low block shithoused their way to the trophy & fair play to them it worked. I just don’t believe it had anything to do with last Sunday at all.
Fair do’s mate I get your reply totally just bloody frustrating mate. Just wish we’d of waited another week. Probably wouldn’t have made any difference as you say.

Up the blue.

Seeing the players & Pep with the trophies later should cheer everybody up, it'll cheer me up anyway.
I think it did to be honest. What a great turnout and everyone looked really happy (Other than Terry Christian at home who is currently watching the Rags 99 documentary to get over the fact that it wasn’t “one deep” at the barriers!

Unsure whether to post this here, post match thread, referee's thread, rag thread, or talkshite thread...
Anyway here goes............Losing a Cup Final was disappointing to put it mildly, especially to that lot, (and as Pep has said, he acknowledges he got the team selection wrong, and who are we to disagree with the man, he is a legend), but f**k me, how the hell does that equate to a Ten Hag tactical masterclass?

Nobody bar a rag, could deny that it was a clear penalty for the push on Haaland in the first minute, and as there was no attempt to play the ball, should have been a red too, but the shithouse in charge is never going to make that much of a game changing decision in the first minute, (and did you ever expect bottler OliVAR to have the guts to make the correct decision?)

Goals change matches, and that start should have set the tone for the match, United barely got a kick until we gifted them their first goal. Every team gives away at least one goal like that per SEASON, why we chose a Cup Final at Wembley to do it is anybody's guess! The second penalty we definitely should have had when Mainoo wrestled Haaland to the floor. Think it was Shearer implying "they're holding each other." Why on earth would Haaland be holding Mainoo when he was going forward trying to get the ball, and all Mainoo was doing was holding Erling back?

As for the Nana in goal, straight from the Pickford and Reya school of time wasting, right from the first minute, long before they went ahead. I've honestly never seen a person take so many steps, and actually travel so short a distance, purely to create the impression of movement.

Masterclass, my arse. We didn't play well, (first half terrible, second half the better team, but the damage was done) . If Doku had scored 10 minutes earlier, i honestly think we would have won it.
Ask me any season before a ball is kicked, what is our number one priority, and i'll tell you now, next seasons priority is 5 - in - a - ROW.!!

Just perhaps, rags name was on the Cup, no idea how,having given away a 2 goal lead they scraped past mighty Newport with 2 late goals, an even later win at Forest, LiVARpool, god know's how they weren't dead and buried by half time. Don't get me started on Coventry, VAR was never brought in to decide toenail offsides, the technology isn't good enough or brought in to do that, pre VAR (and i'm not convinced it was even marginally offside) that was a deserved fantastic Coventry win.

Talkshite this morning (why on earth do i listen to it?) Stelling "City's parade must have been a bit of a damp squib". Good god are they paid to talk shite, or does it come naturally? Winning the most important trophy in the country (did i tell you we've won 4 in a row?), is NEVER a damp squib!!

We could have done even better, but City have had a fantastic season

Anyway, as for perspective, WE ARE CHAMPIONS AGAIN..OLE OLE. & 4 - IN - A - ROW.

Unsure whether to post this here, post match thread, referee's thread, rag thread, or talkshite thread...
Anyway here goes............Losing a Cup Final was disappointing to put it mildly, especially to that lot, (and as Pep has said, he acknowledges he got the team selection wrong, and who are we to disagree with the man, he is a legend), but f**k me, how the hell does that equate to a Ten Hag tactical masterclass?

Nobody bar a rag, could deny that it was a clear penalty for the push on Haaland in the first minute, and as there was no attempt to play the ball, should have been a red too, but the shithouse in charge is never going to make that much of a game changing decision in the first minute, (and did you ever expect bottler OliVAR to have the guts to make the correct decision?)

Goals change matches, and that start should have set the tone for the match, United barely got a kick until we gifted them their first goal. Every team gives away at least one goal like that per SEASON, why we chose a Cup Final at Wembley to do it is anybody's guess! The second penalty we definitely should have had when Mainoo wrestled Haaland to the floor. Think it was Shearer implying "they're holding each other." Why on earth would Haaland be holding Mainoo when he was going forward trying to get the ball, and all Mainoo was doing was holding Erling back?

As for the Nana in goal, straight from the Pickford and Reya school of time wasting, right from the first minute, long before they went ahead. I've honestly never seen a person take so many steps, and actually travel so short a distance, purely to create the impression of movement.

Masterclass, my arse. We didn't play well, (first half terrible, second half the better team, but the damage was done) . If Doku had scored 10 minutes earlier, i honestly think we would have won it.
Ask me any season before a ball is kicked, what is our number one priority, and i'll tell you now, next seasons priority is 5 - in - a - ROW.!!

Just perhaps, rags name was on the Cup, no idea how,having given away a 2 goal lead they scraped past mighty Newport with 2 late goals, an even later win at Forest, LiVARpool, god know's how they weren't dead and buried by half time. Don't get me started on Coventry, VAR was never brought in to decide toenail offsides, the technology isn't good enough or brought in to do that, pre VAR (and i'm not convinced it was even marginally offside) that was a deserved fantastic Coventry win.

Talkshite this morning (why on earth do i listen to it?) Stelling "City's parade must have been a bit of a damp squib". Good god are they paid to talk shite, or does it come naturally? Winning the most important trophy in the country (did i tell you we've won 4 in a row?), is NEVER a damp squib!!

We could have done even better, but City have had a fantastic season

Anyway, as for perspective, WE ARE CHAMPIONS AGAIN..OLE OLE. & 4 - IN - A - ROW.
The first pen would hardly ever be given. Too early! Refs, for some reason just avoid early pens. I remember when Jack Taylor gave Holland a first minute pen in the WCUP final, the commentators were astonished, even tho’ it was a stone waller. Ironically, that goal made Holland, easily the best team in that competition, piss about and not go for the jugular. Germany inevitably came back and won it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.