A sense of perspective

"I didnt actually think we played that badly"

Did you watch the game?
Of course I watched the Fuc#ing game, first half was not great but second half there was only one team in it, obviously not up to our usual standards but not complete shit like some on here are making out, without giving them a gift, a couple of great saves, the bar & alverez missing a very good chance we would have walked all over them & people on here would have been saying what a fantastic performance, sadly the rags seemed destined to win the cup this year.

If you give them an inch, they will take a mile

it just goes to show how the media works in this country, Full-on rags wall-to-wall reporting, It's why we all hate them. The FA Cup will overshadow City title win, 4 in a row, Manchester City did what NO other club has done and the media reported, its Bad for the game in England

Think it's why from next season the fa cup final is a week before the last game of the season

"I didnt actually think we played that badly"

Did you watch the game?
We didn’t play that badly. The first goal was crucial. The other team no matter how crap is entitled to block and defend and score a good goal.
Second half we played better but didn’t take the chances or get the final ball good enough. I’ve had 50 years of Derbies and it’s always shit to lose to them but it’s not the end of the world.
It means 4!!

Did not Steua Bucharest win the European cup with a plan to have a massive low block and not attempt to score, ie no risk, but win on penalties?

They did but it doesn't mean they played well, they carried out a plan for zero football to perfection and went home with the trophy.

We can blame Pep all we want but a lot of players went missing all at once, why?

A long season? Cooked after the title run in? A game too far?
Too much celebration in the week?

We played below our own standards, no doubt about that, you could say the Rags played above theirs but that has been a low floor this season.

Not sure what is worse, to be outplayed by them or Pep to be out-thought by a guy about to be sacked.

It was a shit day anyway.

Already seen more rag shirts this morning than I have all year. Don't know how people can just brush off losing to those cunts. 5am starts all summer with African rag cunts chirping all day long. Least the lads had a good piss up last week ey and walkers mates had something to cheer.
Easy to brush them off. It's simply mind over matter. I don't mind because they don't matter.

I wouldn’t really have been that fussed about losing the cup final, just not to those cunts.

They are shit. They don‘t deserve a trophy, even Spurs and Newcastle are better teams than them, their manager is on the verge of the sack they’ve recently been humped 4-0 by Palace.

Fucking embarrassing that game. We should have smashed the cunts.

I wouldn’t really have been that fussed about losing the cup final, just not to those cunts.

They are shit. They don‘t deserve a trophy, even Spurs and Newcastle are better teams than them, their manager is on the verge of the sack they’ve recently been humped 4-0 by Palace.

Fucking embarrassing that game. We should have smashed the cunts.
papering over cracks, and he’s still there

Doesnt feel so bad a day after the event but still frustrating.

A couple of thoughts for next season though.

1. will Eddie still be here or could we lose him to Saudi?
2. I expect that we will see KDB take a step back and be used more as an impact sub.
3. Foden will play a lot more centrally.
4. Berny is likely to leave and we need to find an adequate replacement.
5. Pep needs to find a way to get the best from Haaland.
6. Do we need to make a call on Grealish?

Interesting times ahead.

Doesnt feel so bad a day after the event but still frustrating.

A couple of thoughts for next season though.

1. will Eddie still be here or could we lose him to Saudi?
2. I expect that we will see KDB take a step back and be used more as an impact sub.
3. Foden will play a lot more centrally.
4. Berny is likely to leave and we need to find an adequate replacement.
5. Pep needs to find a way to get the best from Haaland.
6. Do we need to make a call on Grealish?

Interesting times ahead.
Need to sign a new right back and get rid of Walker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.