A small bit of info for you.....

spursmad321 said:
SJC said:
Spursmad, whilst your on line, do you think Tottenham will win the league next year? (like your lot think at the start of every season)..
Thanks for your info on the blues by the way...

No mate , but I do fancy us to be fighting for 4th, 5th & 6th with Man City, Everton & the Scum.
I think the scum will do well to finish top 8 next season now they lost show pony. and thanks for the info; god I hope you're right bout Tevez.

neely8 said:
spursmad321 said:
SJC said:
Spursmad, whilst your on line, do you think Tottenham will win the league next year? (like your lot think at the start of every season)..

No mate , but I do fancy us to be fighting for 4th, 5th & 6th with Man City, Everton & the Scum.
I think the scum will do well to finish top 8 next season now they lost show pony. and thanks for the info; god I hope you're right bout Tevez.

Think he means arsenal dude.

Cityisland said:
neely8 said:
spursmad321 said:
SJC said:

Lol, yes our Scum not your Scum.

Thanks for the information.

How's Spurs central defender search going? Spurs should do well this season, but I can't really see you breaking into the top 4 until you replace Ledley King. You can't have a central defender playing every other game. That has to be a settled position.

What do you think of Corluka? I think he's a very poor defender, but he was really rated by most blues, because he's good on the ball.

spursmad321 said:
Cityisland said:
neely8 said:
spursmad321 said:

Lol, yes our Scum not your Scum.

Our scum are your scum, there are as many in London as there are anywhere !

Marvin said:
Thanks for the information.

How's Spurs central defender search going? Spurs should do well this season, but I can't really see you breaking into the top 4 until you replace Ledley King. You can't have a central defender playing every other game. That has to be a settled position.

What do you think of Corluka? I think he's a very poor defender, but he was really rated by most blues, because he's good on the ball.

Hopefully ledley will be ok, he ended up playing most of our league games.

I think Corluka is a very good player, who had a very good season for us.

Spursmad - top lad. Thanks for the info. It's good to have a chat ands bit of banter with opposition fans. You have reacted to some digs (some being good natured) with grace and humour. Hope you continue posting on here, whther it' irk info or just general football chat

RE ELANO: I don't care what he says about Hughes. Elano comes across as a grade A nob and a mard arse. Some players will be unhappy with Hughes but then they would be if they didn't perform and were not picked regularly. Elano, don' let the door hit your arse on your way out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.