A small bit of info for you.....

i8therags said:
cheers for the info Spursmad.It may be sound,it may not,but at least it;s made the forum interesting tonight IMO.The Tevez thread was doing my head in.Still think we have some surprises other than rsc and tevez.Roll on next season,it can;t come fast enough..

Bang on the money, you will have at least 5 new signings this transfer window.

spursmad321 said:
i8therags said:
cheers for the info Spursmad.It may be sound,it may not,but at least it;s made the forum interesting tonight IMO.The Tevez thread was doing my head in.Still think we have some surprises other than rsc and tevez.Roll on next season,it can;t come fast enough..

does that include Barry, RSC, Tevez and Taylor

nickson71 said:
spursmad321 said:
i8therags said:

does that include Barry, RSC, Tevez and the keeper

No not the keeper, I mean first team signings like Barry, Tevez and RSC.

spursmad321 said:
i8therags said:

does that include this villa back up keeper LOL.If does he;s prob our 5th.Barry.tevez,RSC,Lescot,Keeper

i8therags said:
spursmad321 said:
i8therags said:

does that include this villa back up keeper LOL.If does he;s prob our 5th.Barry.tevez,RSC,Lescot,Keeper

No not the keeper, I'm talking about 1st team players.

I haven't been told that Lescott is done, he is on your radar thou.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.