A small bit of info for you.....

Thanks for the info sounds plausible (don't they all) I hope someone has remembered to put you on the list,

I don't beleive in harassing so called ITK's because now and again they do come up with a good bit of info, but as the list shows there are more wrong than right

The list is your friend in sorting the wheat from the chaff

spursmad321 said:
california blue said:
spursmad321 said:
bluwes said:
What about the other deals we have been linked with........Etoo and Lescott

Eto'o is off due to his massive wage demands, Lescott is definately a target.

Did you ever hear if we were in for Villa or is that a load of BS?

Not been mentioned to me.

He meant Ricky f****n Villa

spursmad321 said:
Marvin said:
Thanks for the information.

How's Spurs central defender search going? Spurs should do well this season, but I can't really see you breaking into the top 4 until you replace Ledley King. You can't have a central defender playing every other game. That has to be a settled position.

What do you think of Corluka? I think he's a very poor defender, but he was really rated by most blues, because he's good on the ball.

Hopefully ledley will be ok, he ended up playing most of our league games.

I think Corluka is a very good player, who had a very good season for us.
Interesting. It wouldn't surprise me if Harry sells Corluka

Marvin said:
spursmad321 said:
Marvin said:

How's Spurs central defender search going? Spurs should do well this season, but I can't really see you breaking into the top 4 until you replace Ledley King. You can't have a central defender playing every other game. That has to be a settled position.

What do you think of Corluka? I think he's a very poor defender, but he was really rated by most blues, because he's good on the ball.

Depends if any other t'riffic players in his position who happen to have Mckay as their agent turn up...

cheers for the info Spursmad.It may be sound,it may not,but at least it;s made the forum interesting tonight IMO.The Tevez thread was doing my head in.Still think we have some surprises other than rsc and tevez.Roll on next season,it can;t come fast enough..

The Fixer said:
spursmad just a quickie all this recent stuff that broke on ssn about 6 clubs being in talks is that all bollocks?

Yes Media bollocks, they have got to talk about something.

svennis pennis said:
Marvin said:
spursmad321 said:
Marvin said:

Depends if any other t'riffic players in his position who happen to have Mckay as their agent turn up...

Lol with brown envelopes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.