A small bit of info for you.....

Even money when they shut the book for the night at blue square and 888 sport , 4/6 at sky bet , chelsea where 6/4 and 2/1 in places

Do not even think Chelsea need Carlos Tevez. They have 2 big strikers aswell as thee are probably getting Sturridge from us. Tevez will find it hard to nail down a regular first team spot. City should be red hot faves anyway.

PhuketBlue said:
not my fault! said:
I'm not buying the July 1st as it wouldnt matter that he is on loan it doesnt stop teams announcing he has signed at all.

It does if the rags have a first refusal clause in his loan contract that doesn't expire until 30th June.

that wouldnt matter. tevez could easily turn round to rags and say fuck off and just do a runner there and then , we could sign tevez any day before the 30th the first refusal clause just means they get to talk to him first

azatheblue said:
PhuketBlue said:
not my fault! said:
I'm not buying the July 1st as it wouldnt matter that he is on loan it doesnt stop teams announcing he has signed at all.

It does if the rags have a first refusal clause in his loan contract that doesn't expire until 30th June.

that wouldnt matter. tevez could easily turn round to rags and say fuck off and just do a runner there and then , we could sign tevez any day before the 30th the first refusal clause just means they get to talk to him first
Yeh, it's all up to Tevez in the end. If he doesn't want to stay at OT he will stick the two fingers up, and jump on the ship and play for Manchester's only team.

citizens_1976 said:
Do not even think Chelsea need Carlos Tevez. They have 2 big strikers aswell as thee are probably getting Sturridge from us. Tevez will find it hard to nail down a regular first team spot. City should be red hot faves anyway.

maybe behind anelka and drogba but defo not behind sturridge

maybe drogba is going

dw7 said:
citizens_1976 said:

maybe drogba is going

In all honesty I can't see too many teams wanting Drogba after his UEFA ban, especially at the price Chelski will want.

dw7 said:
citizens_1976 said:

maybe drogba is going
Well yeah that's what i was thinking or maybe Tevez could could play on the right wing. But i was only saying Sturridge because if he goes to Chelsea he will want to get as much experience as he can and he wouldn't want to go to a club with 3 top class strikers ahead of him, where there is 2, he has a chance in the future years of breaking in, when they sell Drogba that is. Maybe they might sell Dogface this year though, getting on a bit now, and would be great business if they could get 15m + for a 31 year old.

its all ifs and buts you just dont know what to belive i've learnt after the kaka farce to take everything with a pinch of salt and not go out shouting about rumours just let it all happen and if and when it happens happy days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.