A small bit of info for you.....

Player? Which one?[/quote]

If I was going to answer your question, don't you think I'd have named him in the first place? It's one that someone who posts on here knows, which may or may not narrow it down for you.[/quote]

Don't really care haha. I will believe your info when i see Eto'o holding up a Man City shirt in the manchester evening news. Until then, make as many rumours up as you want ;)

Braggster said:
Apparently, 17.

Actually I think it was 20 but he played less than half the number of minutes that say Stephen Ireland played. It's a matter of opinion whether that counts as reasonable. 4 goals in 20 games wasn't a good return, that's for sure.

Santa is talented but also a huge risk in terms of injury and there are question marks about whether he can contribute consistently. If City did not have such a wealthy owner, I would be appalled by the idea of buying Santa Crock.

To Spurs Mad

If I told you Tevez is even money to join us what would you say ?

Lump on ?

citizens_1976 said:
Player? Which one?

If I was going to answer your question, don't you think I'd have named him in the first place? It's one that someone who posts on here knows, which may or may not narrow it down for you.[/quote]

Don't really care haha. I will believe your info when i see Eto'o holding up a Man City shirt in the manchester evening news. Until then, make as many rumours up as you want ;)[/quote]
I know I skipped a couple of pages but where does hay eto'o is coming?

citizens_1976 said:
Player? Which one?

Don't really care haha. I will believe your info when i see Eto'o holding up a Man City shirt in the manchester evening news. Until then, make as many rumours up as you want ;)[/quote]

If I wanted to make something up, I'd be far more creative than that. I was merely raising the matter because I happen to know where information posted elsewhere on this noticeboard came from, as opposed to spursmad's info, which I do not know the source of. I'm not promising you that Eto'o will sign; I'm trying to assess how likely it is.

City Slicker said:
she's called SUSAN BOYLE not SUSAN BOYCE

not that ITK after all ;)

0004010E-7983-1360-B1370C01AC1BF814.jpg

"Can't we call her Dave?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.