A small bit of info for you.....

simon23 said:
midfield and defensively we may be more solid.....but attacking wise with those purchases (especially away from home) we wont have much more luck.....a player in the mould of torres who immediately puts a team on the back foot regardless of whether being home or away is what we need.....RSC is not that player...yes he will hold the ball up, yes he is good in the air....but his injury record is dire, he is slow and not particularly mobile...he isnt going to stretch a defence nor is he the type of forward who can create a goal out of nothing....the type of forward like torres, drogba, eto'o can......im not saying we need one of these 3 but someone like them

Sorry, but I completely disagree. He's not the quickest player on earth, sure, but he is certainly not slow. And to say he is not mobile...wtf?? He's not some kind of Heskey-esque lumbering battering ram you know, he is an all-round footballing centre forward.

Obviously the injury record is an issue, though he has played a reasonable number of games in each of the past three seasons.

spursmad321 said:
Its not earth shattering news, but it is solid info.

Hart will definately be loaned out.

your back up keeper will be Stuart Taylor from Villa.

And Elano is history.

As I said its not going to set the world on fire, but when I get anymore info I will keep you informed.

I am not here to wind anyone up, I just happen to have a very good source who knows about your club, and I happen to think that you guys and gals deserve to know.

If you want to shoot me the please fire away.

Ps. Don't worry about RSC & Tevez, they are still Man City players.
That info seems real, not like the other shit thats being turned over and over round this site. I hope your source is good.

hows it taste?

ps. I like that last half of the last line, from Tevez onwards, VERY VERY MUCH.

Cheers.

Who is SpursMad, people seem to believe him, but he could be another WUM. Why should we believe him, has he got a good track record or something. Or is it another Danamy type figure who knows as much as next City supporter....!

spursmad321 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Spursmad how long ago did Tevez agree to sign for us and did he sign a pre-contract agreement to make sure he can't change his mind?. Plus what was all this about Chelsea, United, Us, Liverpool and 2 clubs from abroad pn SSN this past week?.
I was told on May the 29th :- that Tevez is 80% certain to happen.

On the 31st of May I was told this : - Just had an update from my mate Tevez is now all agreed, they have made an enquire for Eto'o but his excessive wage(nearly £300,000 per week) demands have put them off.

The next player on their list is Lescott.

I don't know if he has signed a pre- contract.

The rest is just media bollocks.

How sure are you of Eto'o? I know of at least one City player who thinks Eto'o is coming to City; although it's fair to say that players are not always the best source of info on transfers.

Have you heard anything about a Real Madrid player? I don't have a name but there's obviously been some speculation about Robben in the media.

OB1 said:
spursmad321 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Spursmad how long ago did Tevez agree to sign for us and did he sign a pre-contract agreement to make sure he can't change his mind?. Plus what was all this about Chelsea, United, Us, Liverpool and 2 clubs from abroad pn SSN this past week?.

On the 31st of May I was told this : - Just had an update from my mate Tevez is now all agreed, they have made an enquire for Eto'o but his excessive wage(nearly £300,000 per week) demands have put them off.

How sure are you of Eto'o? I know of at least one City player who thinks Eto'o is coming to City; although it's fair to say that players are not always the best source of info on transfers.

Have you heard anything about a Real Madrid player? I don't have a name but there's obviously been some speculation about Robben in the media.
Player? Which one?

Braggster said:
simon23 said:
midfield and defensively we may be more solid.....but attacking wise with those purchases (especially away from home) we wont have much more luck.....a player in the mould of torres who immediately puts a team on the back foot regardless of whether being home or away is what we need.....RSC is not that player...yes he will hold the ball up, yes he is good in the air....but his injury record is dire, he is slow and not particularly mobile...he isnt going to stretch a defence nor is he the type of forward who can create a goal out of nothing....the type of forward like torres, drogba, eto'o can......im not saying we need one of these 3 but someone like them

Sorry, but I completely disagree. He's not the quickest player on earth, sure, but he is certainly not slow. And to say he is not mobile...wtf?? He's not some kind of Heskey-esque lumbering battering ram you know, he is an all-round footballing centre forward.

Obviously the injury record is an issue, though he has played a reasonable number of games in each of the past three seasons.

How many league games did he play last season?

citizens_1976 said:
OB1 said:
spursmad321 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Player? Which one?

If I was going to answer your question, don't you think I'd have named him in the first place? It's one that someone who posts on here knows, which may or may not narrow it down for you.

citizens_1976 said:
Who is SpursMad, people seem to believe him, but he could be another WUM. Why should we believe him, has he got a good track record or something. Or is it another Danamy type figure who knows as much as next City supporter....!

*Danamy swims upto the bait but doesn't take it and swims away!! lol

OB1 said:
Braggster said:
simon23 said:

How many league games did he play last season?

To be fair he had his head turned by us in january and clearly didn't want to play for Rovers from then onwards, hacked off with fat sam for not selling him to us. He made a big deal of knee surgery as well which was just a wash out of the knee. Under Hughes he scored a lot of goals and played a lot of games. I don't think he'll be a regular starter, that will go to Eto'o/Forlan/Huntelaar or whoever else we bring in. He is a good option to have in the squad as a target man and will always be useful on a tuesday night at Wigan or if we are 1-0 down with 15 minutes to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.