A small bit of info for you.....

*singingtheblues* said:
spursmad321 said:
Regular Joe said:
Well done spursmad for coming on here and giving out genuine info. Now we can really be confident that Tevez is in the bag, and reduce our giddyness about Eto'o coming.

I hope you keep posting, and just hope you aren't a mischievous sort as you could really have some fun on here now your credibility has been established beyond doubt.

You have no worries on that score, I will only post when I hear from my source, I am not here for the celebrity status, I am just a football fan who whats to pass on the info.

Cheers

Spursmad321

What's the latest then my southern friend?

LOL, I have no news at the moment.

spursmad321 said:
*singingtheblues* said:
spursmad321 said:
Regular Joe said:
Well done spursmad for coming on here and giving out genuine info. Now we can really be confident that Tevez is in the bag, and reduce our giddyness about Eto'o coming.

I hope you keep posting, and just hope you aren't a mischievous sort as you could really have some fun on here now your credibility has been established beyond doubt.

You have no worries on that score, I will only post when I hear from my source, I am not here for the celebrity status, I am just a football fan who whats to pass on the info.

Cheers

Spursmad321

can't you make a call and get some news then?

;)

spursmad321 said:
*singingtheblues* said:
spursmad321 said:
Regular Joe said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

Well make some up like the others then :-)... Seriously, cheers for the info and an more you egt..

Spurs mad, this sounds like im seriously brown nosing you, but im not :). Do you have an idea, based on what your sources have told you, of the chances of tevez joining us, percentage wise. And if he is joining us, does any one know when it would be announced, would it have to be after july 1st?

:) x

spursmad321 said:
*singingtheblues* said:
spursmad321 said:
Regular Joe said:

Cheers

Spursmad321

It's refreshing to hear someone being honest...

A lot of "ITKs" would have seen that as an opportunity to make something up, thus keeping their backwards worshippers happy.

Spurs as a Club may be vomit-inducing, mid-table bile, but you're not all that bad mate!

Cheers for keeping us informed mate

Blue Phil said:
Spurs mad, this sounds like im seriously brown nosing you, but im not :). Do you have an idea, based on what your sources have told you, of the chances of tevez joining us, percentage wise. And if he is joining us, does any one know when it would be announced, would it have to be after july 1st?

hahahaha

Rammy blue

Thats not how it works mate, if I was phoning him every five minutes do you think I would be still getting top info. ?

I see him on a regular basis and when I do we have a pint and a chat, and he tells me a few things and I post most of them on here.

spursmad321 said:
Rammy blue

Thats not how it works mate, if I was phoning him every five minutes do you think I would be still getting top info. ?

I see him on a regular basis and when I do we have a pint and a chat, and he tells me a few things and I post most of them on here.

was only joking mate, hence the ;) at the end.

Blue Phil said:

99.99999999999999999999% I have been told 1st July.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.