A small bit of info for you.....

spursmad321 said:
Blue Phil said:
Spurs mad, this sounds like im seriously brown nosing you, but im not :). Do you have an idea, based on what your sources have told you, of the chances of tevez joining us, percentage wise. And if he is joining us, does any one know when it would be announced, would it have to be after july 1st?

:) x

99.99999999999999999999% I have been told 1st July.

oh shit ajay said that about kaka!!

Rammy Blue said:
spursmad321 said:
Rammy blue

Thats not how it works mate, if I was phoning him every five minutes do you think I would be still getting top info. ?

I see him on a regular basis and when I do we have a pint and a chat, and he tells me a few things and I post most of them on here.

was only joking mate, hence the ;) at the end.

No problem mate. *thumbs up*

uwe rosler 28 said:
spursmad321 said:
Blue Phil said:
Spurs mad, this sounds like im seriously brown nosing you, but im not :). Do you have an idea, based on what your sources have told you, of the chances of tevez joining us, percentage wise. And if he is joining us, does any one know when it would be announced, would it have to be after july 1st?

100%, I have been told 1st July.

Fixed *wink*

spursmad321 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
spursmad321 said:
Blue Phil said:

100%, I have been told 1st July.

Fixed *wink*
So we can basically be sure that he will sign, for us, on the first of july give or take a day?... if so... yay :)

spursmad321 said:
only1paulsimpson said:
spursmad.....what info do you have on tevez,eto and lescott???
thanks

Tevez is done, Eto'o a no go due to wage demands, Lescott is a target.

Spursmad, do you know I laugh everytime I go past 'Bruce Grove' on the way to your ground because I think of mr. Forsyth. Do you have any ITK on bomb scares at WHL?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.