A small bit of info for you.....

If I recall correctly spursmad321 is considered genuinely ITK on one of the Spurs forums.

Anyhow he has been a polite guest here so I suggest that people hear show some class and dignity and remain polite to him. And I say that as someone who has never forgiven them for 1981...

fuckin hell how many people want to call spursmad a WUM? hes got more info than your fucking messiah ajay hes the only ITK i would believe. He said on a spurs forum before the barry deal was even suggested in the papers that it was done, he then said on here santa cruz was done before the papers linked us with going back in for him. he also said tevez is done and will be announced on 1st july and since no fucker seems to know where him or his agent is then id suggest its a pretty realistic time scale.

if im wrong and he turns out to be WUM then il accept, however, look at the timing of the post when he put about RSC and at that point no press or rumours linked us with going back in for him, so the fact he was adament about that and now we are obviously on the verge of signing him, means some of you should give him some fucking slack as we are lucky to have someone with half a clue of inside knowledge posting on a city forum.

I was ITK too, and can confirm that Pollerz and Spurs (whatever) clearly have strong info. Tevez and RSC (subject to being fit) are nailed on.

Elano's feet where never going to touch the floor post season, once Hughes was confirmed as being the one to lead us, he (Hughes) can't stand Elano and has very little respect his professionalism.

My previous posts, I believe, will not be too far wrong

stony said:
You're not doing it right. You'll never build up you're own flock of sycophants by posting information that can be easily proved right or wrong with a few days or so.

You have to tease them with half truths, rumours and unsubstantiated tid bits that can't be proved or disproved either way. Then only tell people in pm or via cryptic rhymes.

Do that and they'll be eating out of your hand in days ;-)

Cheers fella, any info is appreciated.

Lol I know what you mean, and thanks.

spursmad321 said:
not my fault! said:
spursmad321 said:
Its not earth shattering news, but it is solid info.

Hart will definately be loaned out.

your back up keeper will be Stuart Taylor from Villa.

And Elano is history.

As I said its not going to set the world on fire, but when I get anymore info I will keep you informed.

I am not here to wind anyone up, I just happen to have a very good source who knows about your club, and I happen to think that you guys and gals deserve to know.

If you want to shoot me the please fire away.

Ps. Don't worry about RSC & Tevez, they are still Man City players.

I know about RSC as I have my own contact there but is this Tevez deal done for sure and when will it be announced? I'm not buying the July 1st as it wouldnt matter that he is on loan it doesnt stop teams announcing he has signed at all.

Edit: Thanks for the info ;-)

As I have said before I don't know why.

In my opinion it is to do with the ManUre contract, maybe there is a clause in the contract that if ManUre match the highest bid (Man City) they have the right to talk to Tevez again. So until that contract as finished City can't announce the deal, I must stress this is just my opinion, not info.

Seems perfectly plausible to me as does the possibility that City would rather let Utd pay his enormous wages until July rather than sign him officially now just to keep kids on here happy. Perhaps they'll cave in & try to sign him early but I'd be surprised. Utd would probably want paying in order to release him early anyway.

spursmad321 said:
stony said:
You're not doing it right. You'll never build up you're own flock of sycophants by posting information that can be easily proved right or wrong with a few days or so.

You have to tease them with half truths, rumours and unsubstantiated tid bits that can't be proved or disproved either way. Then only tell people in pm or via cryptic rhymes.

Do that and they'll be eating out of your hand in days ;-)

Cheers fella, any info is appreciated.

Lol I know what you mean, and thanks.

Obviously until we know things for definite you will always be under scrutiny but you have one more thing right than all the other "itk" types. Your alright by me and I would rather have your info than anyone elses. Ive seen your stuff on coys before and always thought it would be ace if we had people like you or ben on here that are genuine in what you say. Not a fantasist.

RobinJo said:
singing stand blue said:
Robinjo - why do you have such a problem with ITK's your constantly shouting them down! I don't necessarily believe what they say but you seem to be on every thread shouting them down! Live and let live man!

They all chat shit, and get treated like celebrities.

The only people I'll listen to as to ITK's is URG and Ajay...

By the way my name is Susan Boyce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.