A small bit of info for you.....

RobinJo said:
singing stand blue said:
I'll hold you to that tenner ;-)

You know when coming on here this is what you will find. Either ignore it or enjoy the ride! Just stop shouting them down you sound like a broken record on every thread...

And I shall continue with my good work.

Mate it's not good work, it's piss poor work! Maybe you should update your phrase book to include more than just 6 phrases which you repeat and rearrange to try and abuse people who post info! Be that true information or not!

Thanks for the info spurs!

plongo said:
I was ITK too, and can confirm that Pollerz and Spurs (whatever) clearly have strong info. Tevez and RSC (subject to being fit) are nailed on.

Elano's feet where never going to touch the floor post season, once Hughes was confirmed as being the one to lead us, he (Hughes) can't stand Elano and has very little respect his professionalism.

My previous posts, I believe, will not be too far wrong

your first few posts are a load of fucking shite though!

singing stand blue said:
RobinJo said:
singing stand blue said:
I'll hold you to that tenner ;-)

You know when coming on here this is what you will find. Either ignore it or enjoy the ride! Just stop shouting them down you sound like a broken record on every thread...

And I shall continue with my good work.

Mate it's not good work, it's piss poor work! Maybe you should update your phrase book to include more than just 6 phrases which you repeat and rearrange to try and abuse people who post info! Be that true information or not!

Thanks for the info spurs!

I don't know where you got that I abuse all the ITK's from. Now you're starting to bore me :( As I stand, this is probably the first guy that I have said as to his info not being correct :O Not my fault people like you have a woman fit for suggesting this.

OB1 said:
If I recall correctly spursmad321 is considered genuinely ITK on one of the Spurs forums.

Anyhow he has been a polite guest here so I suggest that people hear show some class and dignity and remain polite to him. And I say that as someone who has never forgiven them for 1981...

totally agree, some people on here have no manners, or are they a thing of the past?

Spursmad, whilst your on line, do you think Tottenham will win the league next year? (like your lot think at the start of every season)..
Thanks for your info on the blues by the way...

Where's Elano headed to ????
Have I missed something ?

plongo said:
I was ITK too, and can confirm that Pollerz and Spurs (whatever) clearly have strong info. Tevez and RSC (subject to being fit) are nailed on.

Elano's feet where never going to touch the floor post season, once Hughes was confirmed as being the one to lead us, he (Hughes) can't stand Elano and has very little respect his professionalism.

My previous posts, I believe, will not be too far wrong

You won't be surprised to know Elano can't stand Hughes either.

SJC said:
Spursmad, whilst your on line, do you think Tottenham will win the league next year? (like your lot think at the start of every season)..
Thanks for your info on the blues by the way...

No mate , but I do fancy us to be fighting for 4th, 5th & 6th with Man City, Everton & the Scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.