A small bit of info for you.....

The Fixer said:
Spursmad, this source of yours surely must be able to confirm what the hold up is with tevez?

From what i have been told there is no hold up, the deal is done, but for some reason Man City haven't announced it yet, maybe they want to do a massive double signing announcement.

bluwes said:
What about the other deals we have been linked with........Etoo and Lescott

Eto'o is off due to his massive wage demands, Lescott is definately a target.

spursmad321 said:
The Fixer said:
Spursmad, this source of yours surely must be able to confirm what the hold up is with tevez?

From what i have been told there is no hold up, the deal is done, but for some reason Man City haven't announced it yet, maybe they want to do a massive double signing announcement.

Ok thanks for the info pal.

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
plongo said:
I was ITK too, and can confirm that Pollerz and Spurs (whatever) clearly have strong info. Tevez and RSC (subject to being fit) are nailed on.

Elano's feet where never going to touch the floor post season, once Hughes was confirmed as being the one to lead us, he (Hughes) can't stand Elano and has very little respect his professionalism.

My previous posts, I believe, will not be too far wrong

You won't be surprised to know Elano can't stand Hughes either.

It's Bowen I believe... or maybe they are cut from the same cloth

spursmad321 said:
bluwes said:
What about the other deals we have been linked with........Etoo and Lescott

Eto'o is off due to his massive wage demands, Lescott is definately a target.

I wouldn't say off just yet?
Ok he's taking the piss but hopefully he'll realise that there's not that many options for him tbh........especially if Barca get Villa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.