A small bit of info for you.....

ifiwasarichfan said:
Has anybody got any theories about who Spursmad actually is ?

Could he be a former Spurs Youth team player who is best mates with Mark Bowen but didn't quite actually make it as a pro - Footballer and now works in either Football Finance or possibly the Media. Somebody similar to the David Gardener character who is close to Taggerts sons, Nevilles, Giggs and Beckham ??

Or, does he have mystical powers and those Lottery numbers are coming in ???

How do you pull a name like Stewart Taylor out of the Air ??

Will we ever know and does anybody care??

I think he is the stig !

tonytheblueboy said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Has anybody got any theories about who Spursmad actually is ?

Could he be a former Spurs Youth team player who is best mates with Mark Bowen but didn't quite actually make it as a pro - Footballer and now works in either Football Finance or possibly the Media. Somebody similar to the David Gardener character who is close to Taggerts sons, Nevilles, Giggs and Beckham ??

Or, does he have mystical powers and those Lottery numbers are coming in ???

How do you pull a name like Stewart Taylor out of the Air ??

Will we ever know and does anybody care??

I think he is the stig !

Nice one!

I'd piss myself if we all put them lottery numbers and it came through.

Jackpot shared with about 1000 others.

In fact, no I wouldnt piss myself, I'd be extremely gutted.

Ticket For Schalke said:
For some reason i deffo think his source is Bowen.

I'm inclined to agree.

Whoever it is though, I'd be gutted - getting loads of juicy titbits about someone elses team, but none about Spurs

It's bizarre that a spurs fan is more ITK than any of us city fans! Fair play to him though, he's spot on up to now, and the Taylor call was prophetic. Well done SM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.