A small bit of info for you.....

Ticket For Schalke said:
Just think if it wasnt for that other spurs fan claiming to be ITK, spursmad wouldnt of had to come on here to tell us, so whats the sayin every cloud..... what was that cnuts name??
*scratches head*

'The News' and he came on here repeating what spursmad had already wrote on COYS about Corluka. So for all of you totting up Spursmad's record, make sure you put Corluka on it, cos he called that one too.

Spursmad,

Any ideas at all who this "gift" or "suprise" could be?

Tolmie has hinted at it this morning
Ajay has hinted at it
MEN has hinted at a "big announcement"
and Garry Cooke said to someone who attended the kit pre-launch soiree, "if you like Barry, you'll loved who we've got lined up next" (and I'm guessing he didnt mean RSC/Taylor)

I'm trying not to get too excited, but everything is seeming to point to us signing a world star................or am I just getting too giddy?

spursmad321 said:
C_T_I_D said:
Just to clarify Spursmad...you've been bang on with Barry, RSC, Taylor....how certain are you (percentage) that Carlos Tevez will be a Manchester City player starting season 2009 - 2010?

This is the only transfer I want to go through now more than anything.

The same percentage as Barry, RSC & Taylor.

Somebody's gonna be £50 light ;)

Blumers Bloomers said:
Spursmad,

Any ideas at all who this "gift" or "suprise" could be?

Tolmie has hinted at it this morning
Ajay has hinted at it
MEN has hinted at a "big announcement"
and Garry Cooke said to someone who attended the kit pre-launch soiree, "if you like Barry, you'll loved who we've got lined up next" (and I'm guessing he didnt mean RSC/Taylor)

I'm trying not to get too excited, but everything is seeming to point to us signing a world star................or am I just getting too giddy?
Bloomers,have you a link for the MEN hint

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.