A small bit of info for you.....

Spursmad, are City gonna sell more Chicken Balti Pies before the match and at half time? Im sick of going up at half time, and cos so called fans have left their seats 5 mins before the whistle there are none left.

I love chicken balti pies.

Blumers Bloomers said:
Spursmad,

Any ideas at all who this "gift" or "suprise" could be?

Tolmie has hinted at it this morning
Ajay has hinted at it
MEN has hinted at a "big announcement"
and Garry Cooke said to someone who attended the kit pre-launch soiree, "if you like Barry, you'll loved who we've got lined up next" (and I'm guessing he didnt mean RSC/Taylor)

I'm trying not to get too excited, but everything is seeming to point to us signing a world star................or am I just getting too giddy?
Yeh wheres the link for MEN.

i was playing golf last friday at shrigley hall and was told the big signing was english, he got his info from shay given.

dont shoot the messenger !

Spursmad, I've got a dodgy tummy and I need to trump. If I'm careful can I do this without the risk of skidmarks, or is it a sit down job ?

mcfcblue said:
i was playing golf last friday at shrigley hall and was told the big signing was english, he got his info from shay given.

dont shoot the messenger !

Big English signing? Depends how big. Terry, Lampard and Gerrard are the only 3 i can think of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.