A small bit of info for you.....

i do think 5ks hears things. he had the scoop on robbie/leeds weeks before it came out and he got slaughtered

Big Signing... English

Peter Crouch = Big, English.

Probably all based on the old rumours. And cooke said your gonna love who we sign next, this was just after barry signing, well the next signing was Stuart Taylor. Now thats explained you can all calm down and go about your lives!

Jnr Kisby said:
Big Signing... English

Probably all based on the old rumours. And cooke said your gonna love who we sign next, this was just after barry signing, well the next signing was Stuart Taylor. Now thats explained you can all calm down and go about your lives!

RSC was before Taylor.

Jnr Kisby said:
Big Signing... English

RSC was the next signing after Barry...

but in all honesty it could have been a big signing that has taken longer than expected to nail down. i.e. tevez

Bluemooner33 said:
Its Lescott

not sure why cook would think the fans would go wild for lescott...

if he actually reads blue moon he would know this.

smiles said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Big Signing... English

RSC was the next signing after Barry...

but in all honesty it could have been a big signing that has taken longer than expected to nail down. i.e. tevez

RSC has signed?

Surely this cant be serious??! ;)

I know the chances are slim, but wouldn't you love it, if it was this.

"Manchester City would like to announce the new ambassodor of the club, Shaun Goater."

For me that would be better than any signing whatsoever.

Ricster said:
I know the chances are slim, but wouldn't you love it, if it was this.

"Manchester City would like to announce the new ambassodor of the club, Shaun Goater."

For me that would be better than any signing whatsoever.

I think I'd rather sign Aguerro from under Fergiscums nose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.