A small bit of info for you.....

Stop asking him questions. Wait til he posts what he knows instead of bombarding him with the same questions over and over....what about tevez.....omg is eto'o signing....oh oh oh spursmad spursmad who else are we signing.....he will post when he wants

Cheers for the info Spursmad

AntonDonJuan said:
Stop asking him questions. Wait til he posts what he knows instead of bombarding him with the same questions over and over....what about tevez.....omg is eto'o signing....oh oh oh spursmad spursmad who else are we signing.....he will post when he wants

Cheers for the info Spursmad

This!

And Anton is a part time ITK

Spursmad, Can you get me cup final tickets for next season? I'm not a season ticket holder as I'm in Ireland but I'd die if I could get to see us lift a cup if we ever did and I couldn't see us lifting it when we won it after many years and I wasn't there to see it because I'm not a season ticket holder and it's not fair and pretty please and I think I love you.
Tony

Rather than trying to drag more information out of the poor bloke, wouldn't it just be best if we said,

"Thanks mate, you were spot on.....we look forward to your next update."

Then maybe he will be able to post without fear of the third degree. lol

Oh, btw.....Thanks mate, you were spot on.....we look forward to your next update. ;)

lol ;o)
186073507_ee8ca04d7b.jpg

bizzbo said:
cheers SM123, will raise a glass to you tonight. just to clarify, you didn't mean to imply that we would be signing another brazillian, did you? you were just having fun with the *ahem* more eager types, seeing where they went with a little wink, amirite?

Yes mate, bang on.

TonyM said:
Spursmad, Can you get me cup final tickets for next season? I'm not a season ticket holder as I'm in Ireland but I'd die if I could get to see us lift a cup if we ever did and I couldn't see us lifting it when we won it after many years and I wasn't there to see it because I'm not a season ticket holder and it's not fair and pretty please and I think I love you.
Tony
you have still got a bit of corn in your teeth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.