A song for Erling...

They’ve knicked the YaYa Kolo song
Can’t beat em !!
I know. It's just that i don't think we should adapt a song of a past players for a present player. All it takes is a bit of imagination.

Take the songs - Invisible Man and Never Win At Home songs. They are both unique and original. Those two songs are up there with any song we've ever sang or/and still sing.

I know. It's just that i don't think we should adapt a song of a past players for a present player. All it takes is a bit of imagination.

Take the songs - Invisible Man and Never Win At Home songs. They are both unique and original. Those two songs are up there with any song we've ever sang or/and still sing.
True. However after 3 months plus. It’s not improving.

So; unless Simon & Garfunkel or Elton John start to support city soon we’re gonna have to rely on ourselves to sort this out ;)

Don’t know why we try to over complicate singing a players name, just roar HAALAND HAALAND over and over again, simples
This was done today. Will be impressive when it takes off. So simple & so effective

Said this a few times, but it needs to be slowed right down, at the minute it sounds like the ‘Shearer’ version and needs to be more like the ‘Messi’ chant, it could sound absolutely menacing if we got it right….would also like to see the rehash of Yaya/Kolo sang alternately with KC singing Alfie Alfie Alfie and the SS picking up the Erling Erling Erling part, would look visually good, create banter and an echo when sung
Like the old Ciiittttyyy, Ciiiitttty chant that used to spread around Maine Road

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.