A song for Erling...

No, not kidding. Better than stupid attempts with ridiculous lyrics and mentions of other teams…slowed down though
‘Haaaaland….Haaaland….Haaaland’
Yep I agree about songs with stupid lyrics but he’s currently the best striker in the world. He deserves better. Ok maybe use this just after he scores but he deserves a more inspiring and catchy song too.

Personally I reckon he was expecting the fans to find the lyrics and sing the “haaland” song that was all the rage when he signed only to find the fans just weren’t that keen on it. Still think that one has legs but maybe to hard to sing.

Last edited:
theres been so many good and original ideas on here and your going to do Haaland haaland haaland,?
pathetic!
I agree. We’ve come up with some great chants for previous players and that’s all we can come up with. Surely we can think of something better

Best bet to get something good going is at an away game, if a group can start trying to trigger it off then I think it'll grow in the home games. That's if we can decide on one haha

Best bet to get something good going is at an away game, if a group can start trying to trigger it off then I think it'll grow in the home games. That's if we can decide on one haha
Agreed, didn't the Balotelli one get going on a train and it spread from there ? The away bar area is another good place, young kids with energy and willing to go bonkers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.