A song for Erling...

It would definitely need to be the Scooter version with our lot. There's no way we'd keep to the pace of the original. We seem desperate to get the words out as fast as possible. It's like a race. That is if we could remember all those lyrics.
I can never keep up with the Bernardo song. Know the words to it but its quicker than the speed of light. Gets muffled after the Bernnnnarrdddoo bit too so nobody new would know the words to join in and I'm sure there's plenty like me that can't get the words out in time. Haha. Doesn't need to be that quick either!

I thought the drunken sailor song was meant to be the one...?

My 6 year old sings it all the time now at home whilst doing rowing actions! He's going to be pretty upset when I break it to him that despite being brilliant it doesn't seem to have stuck! :(

I thought the drunken sailor song was meant to be the one...?

My 6 year old sings it all the time now at home whilst doing rowing actions! He's going to be pretty upset when I break it to him that despite being brilliant it doesn't seem to have stuck! :(
We gave it a blast in Mary D's after the game, but it didn't catch on. Will try again v Brentford from the back of 316

I still think that “Come on Erling” like “Come on Eileen” is the most natural fit. Everybody knows the tune as well.

Come on Erling
You play like a king
At this moment you score every game
You in sky blue
City pulled off a coup
You’ll score forty
Ah come on Erling

i want to tell you
i might as well do
about a boy who can do anything
his name is erling
erling haaland
and. he. scores and he scores and he scores

How about one to the tune of Take on me by Aha. So we can practice our high notes?

He's Erling...
(He's Erling..)
He scores goals...

Or to the sun always shines on TV

Erling...
How lucky are we...
Haarland...
Scoring the goals for City

(I won't even bother taking my coat off. I'm out of here...)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.