A striker in January

Ray78 said:
cookster said:
Bony all day long!

Swansea will want a lot of money and we don't have that much to spend in January.
Plus he's at ACON so it's pointless if it's just to get us through a few weeks. I'd certainly have him in the summer but not January. A lot might depend on Wednesday in Rome as I'm not sure what the position will be if we get through with the 21 man squad restriction.

Bony signed a transfer extension recently, I don't think it's realistic.

David Villa on loan I'd imagine is defiantly being spoken about, I'd like to see Cavani come in if Yaya is going the other way.

Regardless of the pain in the arse that is the fucking AFCON......I want Bony here before some other club with ambition pinches him and gets the benefit of his pace,power and scoring prowess.

Since Negredo's departure,we have nothing close to what this lad offers,he'd be hugely useful.

Does anyone know how much money we have to spend in jan and does Bony play for a team likely to have a long run at ACON?
I know neither can be exact answers

When you factor in the ACON and what Swansea would want in terms of a fee, signing Bony in January has a probability of -5% give or take 5%.

karen7 said:
Does anyone know how much money we have to spend in jan and does Bony play for a team likely to have a long run at ACON?
he plays for ivory coast and they usually go far in the tournament but never win it.

MCFC4EVR said:
karen7 said:
he plays for ivory coast and they usually go far in the tournament but never win it.

Thanks,not much point going for him then really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.