A striker in January

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Alexis Sanchez.

And I have Arsenal supporting pals who were the ones saying it.

Apparently, they are shitting themselves already that he won't be sticking around.

Personally, if I knew Arsenal would do business, would hand them a £10m profit right now plus Nastasic, who they really like.

Would be the biggest shock since Cole left Newcastle for that bag of shite.

oh please let this be true...I wanted to write this but it seemed (and still seems given possible restrictions) very unlikely.

But boy would we be strong with him. Good enough to play all attacking positions and a first team starter. Also a great foil for aguero when he gets injured.

my personal opinion, he will cost north of 40M, close to 45. but only if he makes noises as Arsenal dont need to sell

Andre-Pierre Gignac
Pedro
Adrian Ramos
G. Rossi

Or....

Ligue 1's highest representative is Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Swedish attacker is comfortably out in front of the scoring charts with 23 goals, 0.9 per 90, but he also creates a shedload of chances for others.

One of the few to make the top 10 for both scoring and creating per 90, Zlatan's 2.3 chances equates to 59 chances created in total, the fifth-highest actual tally. His 23 league goals puts him in third in Europe's overall scoring charts.

Prestwich Blue suggested Villa reject Darren Bent .
I would rather keep faith in Pozo than have him .

Mario?

I would not go near him, but he knows the club and Liverpool will take close to their money back right now.

He would come here like a fucking shot by the way.

On second thoughts, yeah, why the fuck not, we could have a player who owes us absolutely everything.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Alexis Sanchez.

And I have Arsenal supporting pals who were the ones saying it.

Apparently, they are shitting themselves already that he won't be sticking around.

Personally, if I knew Arsenal would do business, would hand them a £10m profit right now plus Nastasic, who they really like.

Would be the biggest shock since Cole left Newcastle for that bag of shite.

Not a chance absolutely no chance Infact we had our chance and we missed out. He's worth more than a 10 profit and Nastasic as well.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mario?

I would not go near him, but he knows the club and Liverpool will take close to their money back right now.

On second thoughts, yeah, why the fuck not, we could have a player who owes us absolutely everything.
If anybody was to offer anywhere near close to what Liverpool paid for him then they're as mad as Mario.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mario?

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/cL7yYGk.gif[/bigimg]

stony said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mario?

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/cL7yYGk.gif[/bigimg]

Haha - brilliant.

Seriously, kick Liverpool in the bollocks and offer them £10m.

Gerrard wants him out and what he wants...

Worzel Gummidge#9 said:
Andre-Pierre Gignac
Pedro
Adrian Ramos
G. Rossi

Or....

Ligue 1's highest representative is Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Swedish attacker is comfortably out in front of the scoring charts with 23 goals, 0.9 per 90, but he also creates a shedload of chances for others.

One of the few to make the top 10 for both scoring and creating per 90, Zlatan's 2.3 chances equates to 59 chances created in total, the fifth-highest actual tally. His 23 league goals puts him in third in Europe's overall scoring charts.

Zlatan said he would retire at PSG.
Guiesppe Rossi is wayyyyy too injury prone, about 3x as bad as michael johnson, Santa Cruz and aguero combined regarding injuries.
Pedro ain't a striker.
Gignac isn't good enough.
Adrian Ramos has only just gone to Dortmund and dare i say it i think we should be looking at better than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.