A striker in January

My OP is looking even more relevant now that we are down to only having Pozo available.

Pozo is a god young player but judging by his run outs so far is nowhere near ready or nowhere near the required standard.

We definitely need a reliable goalscorer in this window, preferably on lon imo.

Just watching the Arsenal-Newcastle game right now (1-0 HT), and Papiss looks fast and solid in ability to hop across the defensive line. Wouldn't mind signing him on a loan with possibility of making it permanent.

I've said it before and I'll say it again HUNTELAAR!!! CL cup tied yeah but proven striker and experienced head.

Gabriel said:
Still think Robbie Keane or even Jermaine Defoe could tide us over.
Tide us over untill when? All 3 of our strikers are supposed to be fit by mid-January, with 2 of them supposed to be back by the start of January. All this flapping about needing an emergency striker in January seems a bit off, seeming as it's the 3 weeks before January that we need one and we won't need one once we've got to January (unless we expect all our strikers to never recover from their injuries). Signing shit players in January isn't exactly an answer to us having all our strikers injured untill January, unless I'm missing something?

IMO we should only sign players who are as good or better than those we already have, look what a waste Scott Sinclair has been. If we cannot get players of this level then don't panic. We have attacking players who can score when needed - Yaya, Silva, Navas, Milner, Samir. Go only for quality, but Bony does fit the bill

birchwoodgingerste said:
After reading pellegrinis comments ive got a feeling nagredo may be on his way back come january and i for one will be delighted.

lol. Negredo has as much chance of coming back to City as Balotelli. Zero.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.