A striker in January

bitsmith said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
After reading pellegrinis comments ive got a feeling nagredo may be on his way back come january and i for one will be delighted.

lol.

I would be surprised , he doesn't want to be in Manchester and the terms of the loan would not allow for it I would suggest.

MP as has been shown with Sinclair and Nasty doesn't play players that don't impress him enough in training etc.

I think both of them will be off in January but Negredo won't be coming the other way.

Zero chance of Negredo coming back. We took top money for player that doesn't want to be here and there's no chance in hell he'll play for city again.

George Hannah said:
Benteke would be my pick, will be acknowleded one of the best front men around soon

We need someone on loan for the remainder of the year and then decide if Dzeko and Jovetic have a future at the club at years end.

So Benteke won't be available under those conditions.

mancity1 said:
George Hannah said:
Benteke would be my pick, will be acknowledged one of the best front men around soon

We need someone on loan for the remainder of the year and then decide if Dzeko and Jovetic have a future at the club at years end.

So Benteke won't be available under those conditions.
No reason why we can't buy him, we can stay within FFP and there's a foreign trained place available in the PL squad and Demichelis could make way in the CL squad if necessary

How's about merging all the ridiculous new threads about strikers into this thread? Maybe we can then discuss them all and come to a consensus. I'm guessing we'll have a new thread everytime someone scores a fucking goal!

malg said:
How's about merging all the ridiculous new threads about strikers into this thread? Maybe we can then discuss them all and come to a consensus. I'm guessing we'll have a new thread everytime someone scores a fucking goal!

Does my fucking head in.

Benteke will not suit us at all and Villa would be very reluctant to sell mid season and would take the piss with their valuation and our apparent desperation for a striker, Papiss Cissé might be an a decent option but he seems more settled at Newcastle so that may negate a move in January and he might not be happy with a squad role at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.