A striker in January

MaineRoadBlue said:
We already have a Left Back in waiting. Goes by the name Angelino!

He's as quick as Clichy, better in the tackle and a better player all around. He also has a free kick to rival Kolorov for goal threat.

The problem is we won't give players a chance.

Don't compare him to Clichy. A three legged hamster would probably be on a par!

MaineRoadBlue said:
We already have a Left Back in waiting. Goes by the name Angelino!

He's as quick as Clichy, better in the tackle and a better player all around. He also has a free kick to rival Kolorov for goal threat.

The problem is we won't give players a chance.

Care to comment here <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=305906" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=305906</a> how you have come to that conclusion?

What about Mauro Icardi at Inter?

Only 21 and has scored 7 in 11 in the league and 4 in 5 in the Europa so far this season.

Have we been linked with him before?

sam-caddick said:
What about Mauro Icardi at Inter?

Only 21 and has scored 7 in 11 in the league and 4 in 5 in the Europa so far this season.

Have we been linked with him before?
Wouldn't do well on the no dickheads test.

BigOscar said:
We already have Pozo and (apparently) Kelechi, I cannot see the point in spending money on a 4th choice striker. If we want to buy someone world class, then that's a different story, but buying average players seems pointless and a bit of a kick in the teeth to the academy.

Agreed, we should never have wasted money on Sagna, Jovetic and Caballero in my opinion.

Jack Wills said:
i8rags said:
We could do with a Tevez or negredo, think they could do well at our club, but defo no balotelli.

To be honest Tevez would be fucking awesome to have back - just the sort of never give in attitude we're lacking. As long as he didn't spit the dummy and fuck off for half the season.

Agreed on Tevez

Iheanacho would hopefully be the future, we need to invest in youth and World Class players, too many squad fillers of late

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
BigOscar said:
We already have Pozo and (apparently) Kelechi, I cannot see the point in spending money on a 4th choice striker. If we want to buy someone world class, then that's a different story, but buying average players seems pointless and a bit of a kick in the teeth to the academy.

Agreed, we should never have wasted money on Sagna, Jovetic and Caballero in my opinion.

Caballero has been arguably our best signing this summer because without him I doubt Joe would be back performing like he has been.

I thought Sagna was a decent signing in the summer but looking at it now we should have gone for a younger option like Coleman.

sam-caddick said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
BigOscar said:

Caballero has been arguably our best signing this summer because without him I doubt Joe would be back performing like he has been.

I thought Sagna was a decent signing in the summer but looking at it now we should have gone for a younger option like Coleman.

Sagna was on a free though and Coleman would have been very expensive.
Last summer I really hoped we would be in for both Shaw and Clyne. The scum got Shaw as we all know, but Clyne is still up for grabs.

Name me a striker on Aguero's level that is available? Cavani, Ibra, Suarez, Lewandowski and Costa are all unavailable, So what would be the point in wasting money on a Dzeko mark two, We should be banking on keeping Aguero fit, If he get's injured he get's injured, Like I said unless you have a world class player available there's no point making the numbers up, Barca and Real seem to be able to keep their two marquee players fit maybe we should start giving him the preferential treatment he deserves and watch him more closely than the other tom,dick and harries in our side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.