A striker in January

Thenumber1blue said:
Michu Loan ?

It would represent a gamble based on his recent injury concerns, but if fitness can be proven who knows. Trying to attract a top permanent signing will be near enough impossible based on cost/availability. A loan deal would make more sense, it would give the likes of a "Michu" an opportunity to put himself in the shop window, and present us with a short term fix.
The only other option is to pick somebody up totally under the radar that can play across the frontline.

https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/michu-heading-back-to-swansea-1746678.html

Napoli are reportedly considering cutting short Michu's season-long loan deal in January after a poor start to the campaign. Michu heading back to Swansea The Spaniard made the surprise decision to move to Naples in the summer on loan after slipping behind Wilfried Bony in the pecking order at the Liberty Stadium last term. However, the move to Italy has not worked out, with the recurrence of an ankle injury restricting the former Rayo Vallecano man to just three appearances in all competitions. Reports in Italy suggest Napoli will send Michu back to Swansea in January and look to replace him. Manager Garry Monk was keen to keep Michu in South Wales but after allowing him to go he brought in Marvin Emnes, Bafetimbi Gomis and Jefferson Montero. Therefore, Michu is likely to be left out in the cold at Swansea should Napoli cancel his loan, with a move to another club likely to be the frontman's best option.

I don't think we'll look for anything long term in Jan, therefore we could do worse than bringing in Defoe or Robbie Keane on a months loan.

A cheeky one months loan for David Villa would be perfect!

I'd be looking at that behrahino from wba. looks to have potential but the club he plays for doesnt exactly do him justice. Classes as homegrown...would be fairly cheap too...English. Worth a shout.

I think we should avoid Berahino as he is showing signs that he has a Billy Big Bollocks type of attitude.

middleton___blue said:
I'd be looking at that behrahino from wba. looks to have potential but the club he plays for doesnt exactly do him justice. Classes as homegrown...would be fairly cheap too...English. Worth a shout.

The fact that the other WBA forwards couldn't score in a brothel with a £50 note behind each ear, Irvine was most likely to be first sacked (before yesterday),the lads had attitude problems before, and he left him on the bench last couple of games........tells me, maybe we shouldn't be looking?

What about Charlie Austin? Seems to be scoring well and he'd also help the quota. Can't be too expensive either?

Vargas from Qpr is also a good prospect. He's not being given much of a chance at qpr and I think we could use his pace up front.

We can forget Ings or the like. We would be wasting what money we have to spend in January.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
What about Charlie Austin? Seems to be scoring well and he'd also help the quota. Can't be too expensive either?

Vargas from Qpr is also a good prospect. He's not being given much of a chance at qpr and I think we could use his pace up front.
^^^^^ agree , Austin would be ideal dependant on the fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.