A striker in January

Bluemanc100 said:
LoveCity said:
Could we get over Benteke please... he is an extremely ordinary striker performing well in a weak team. The like of which we've seen a million times (Michu). He can't pass and is technically limited. He is strong and has a good shot, but Bluemoon savages Dzeko when moves break down because of him and he is a much better player than Benteke with experience in big situations. Put Benteke in our regular situation of playing in tight spaces with quick passing needed and he'd be infuriating.

Now Bony has similar flaws but is better and if we're going to take one of these "main man in weak team" punts on a striker, he would be a better choice. With Bony going to AFCON and us looking like we may successfully grind our way through this injury crisis, perhaps it'll be best to just hold back and wait to see what is available next summer. There are Champions League strikers who could become available next summer or promising strikers who clubs are reluctant to let go of right now (like Paco Alcacer who has the right skill set for a team like City).

Plus he's an ugly c**t

You can be confident our scouting professionals have taken this on board.

dont agree with any of the above benteke vs dzeco is a no contest benteke is faster better in the air more powerful better shot and better first touch just what is needed in tight situations younger and has the ability to improve certainly not an ordinary player . but dzeco has some advantages we have around 25 million we could spend villa wont sell in jan. we have no foreign places available yaya lampard probably going and kompany injured. all strikers coming back soon hopefully and the young kid getting his work permit the need will probably be left till summer when we can get better.
now if carroll came available for a good price

What about Andriy Yarmolenko from Dyamano Kiev I know he isnt a out and out striker but my god he is a skillful lad and could well be used as a striker in future. I honestly think we wont be signing any new strikers in the window just dont see us signing a good striker in this window at all. No club will let a striker go in this window.

I watched a lot of Europa League this season and Harry Kane has been amazing. Young, English, beast in the air, and can score goals. If he were at another club, like Valencia or Villareal, he'd be worth £30m easy. We need to buy him before he becomes Bale ability/money and Spurs sell him off to Barca/Real.

Kün said:
I watched a lot of Europa League this season and Harry Kane has been amazing. Young, English, beast in the air, and can score goals. If he were at another club, like Valencia or Villareal, he'd be worth £30m easy. We need to buy him before he becomes Bale ability/money and Spurs sell him off to Barca/Real.

Jesus wet I've heard it all now! Lets hope the rags buy him! He reminds me of barry conlon!

Attacking midfield would love this guy Patricio Julián Rodríguez
think he was at independete then moved to santos

Kün said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
Kün said:

Jesus wet I've heard it all now! Lets hope the rags buy him! He reminds me of barry conlon!
I'd be absolutely inconsolable if those dirty rag cunts got him. He's got the natural ability to be as good as Negredo and can kick on even further. Wouldn't surprise me if he got as good as Dzeko soon the way he's progressing.

Sooner the mods fuck this bellwhift off the better.

Lacazette isn't going anywhere, the Lyon pres is a very vocal one and has gone on record several times within a week and said there's no amount of money to get Laca to another team. Laca would have to put in a transfer request or something.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=roque%20santa%20cruz&qs=IM&form=QBIR&pq=roque%20santa%20cruz&sc=8-16&sp=1&sk=#view=detail&id=BC860EEAE0252F4E03913170A7195C76B51C00F6&selectedIndex=32" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=roq ... edIndex=32</a>

I have heard there is a big possibility he might come tomorrow ........ would it be a free or do I have the wrong Santa ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.