A striker in January

I would love some more argies in the team, what about Luciano Vietto currently playing in Villareal or Lucas Melano playing in Lanus Argentina?

I'm telling you all. It's Cavani. FFP meant we couldn't replace Álvaro, hence why we passed on Falcao and Sanchez.

Cavani on loan in this window with an obligation to buy,yaya will go there in summer.

Thaksinssoldier said:
I'm telling you all. It's Cavani. FFP meant we couldn't replace Álvaro, hence why we passed on Falcao and Sanchez.

Cavani on loan in this window with an obligation to buy,yaya will go there in summer.

I'd take that in a heartbeat.

But I do wonder what kind of price tag PSG has put on Edison.

richards30 said:
Charlie bloody Austin? !?? How long do we sign him for??? Jesus has it become that bad???

Austin is better than, the likes of benteke, the gob shite at west brom or mario etc

Thaksinssoldier said:

I don't want to lose Yaya but if his heart is set on leaving in the summer getting Cavani in January would soften the blow. I am a longtime Cavani admirer and I think he would be an ideal partner for Aguero.

Thaksinssoldier said:

Would Paris really let Cavani go in January?

They are looking to sell Lavezzi in January to raise funds for any potential transfers in that month.

sam-caddick said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

Would Paris really let Cavani go in January?

They are looking to sell Lavezzi in January to raise funds for any potential transfers in that month.

I might be in the majority here but if Lavezzi is to be sold I would rather be in for him as I feel he suits our style of play more

On paper (for Uefa) - Cavani on loan till end of season.
Behind the scenes - Cavani on loan till end season then YaYa goes there in the summer with an extra £10 million coming from us to secure Cavani on a permanent deal. Simples!

Think him and Aguero would tear it up. Better workrate than Dzeko, better touch, better finisher on his day. Also more intelligent IMO.

Bony, Benteke or Papisse Cisse?

According to the Evening Standard, we're going to try to sign one of these Premiership strikers during the January transfer window.

Due to our current situation, I'd be inclined to go for Bony out of the three, a proven Premier scorer. Benteke would be a more long term investment and Cisse is very hit and miss, so it's Wilfried Bony for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.