A treble of City's most infamous defeats you were at

Halifax,
Luton
Wycombe
York
Fulham lost 5-1. I remember City fans leaving the ground and disrupting a game on one of the pitches behind our end. Trouble after the game with a few Chelsea, Terrible day

Shrewsbury . Halifax . Luton . Quiet a few more i can think of also !

I slept straight through the first half, didn't miss much. Was young and did some weird Barbados rum in on the coach down. Had a bloody hangover the way back!
I wasn’t pointing the finger at any one Blue. I didn’t have a problem myself.

Bumped in to some old friends having left before Wigan lifted the cup. “See you next season” I said as I turned off to The Green Man and they went for their coach.

Luton 83, West Ham 87, Derby away 89, 0-6 the biggest defeat i have ever seen and the most uncomfortable i have ever felt at a game even as a very fit young guy it was scary how "rammed in we were that day"

Wasn’t infamous as such but the 4-0 thrashing at Wigan when we were 2-0 down after about 4 mins and our end was only half full due to a boycott wasn’t a great day. £40 quid to watch that!

Barnet 1 City 0
Lincoln 4 City 1
Derby 6 City 0

Tough to choose as so many to select from.

A 4-0 drubbing at Anfield in the cup on a wednesday then i went for back more 3 days later to see us smashed 6-0 in the league.
5-0 at the Swamp was fuckin horrendous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.