A United fan spat in my face...

I think there are going to be a lot more stories like this over the next couple of weeks. They are classsless, spoilt arseholes and this is hurting them

marca_uk said:
As I was walking into the Wetherspoons at Piccadilly! Innocently wanted a burger and beer for fiver, and got a nice pile of spit on my cheek! 20 years of us putting up with them winning everything, and we do better than them ONCE and this is what happens! SCUM!! However, I wasnt allowed to confront them about it as I was with my mates, and if I had the bouncers on Wetherspoons wouldnt have let me in and that would have ruined the night for my mates!

Listen you shitbag!

When you get slapped on a train when your havin a kip, then come fucking complain!!

i got jumped by 5 of them monday night from behind. still gave as good as i got. scummy shithouses

Feed-The-Goat said:
marca_uk said:
As I was walking into the Wetherspoons at Piccadilly! Innocently wanted a burger and beer for fiver, and got a nice pile of spit on my cheek! 20 years of us putting up with them winning everything, and we do better than them ONCE and this is what happens! SCUM!! However, I wasnt allowed to confront them about it as I was with my mates, and if I had the bouncers on Wetherspoons wouldnt have let me in and that would have ruined the night for my mates!

Listen you shitbag!

When you get slapped on a train when your havin a kip, then come fucking complain!!

Wow, you must be the coolest guy ever? Was this nexxessary? Shut the fuck up, prick!

marca_uk said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
marca_uk said:

Listen you shitbag!

Wow, you must be the coolest guy ever? Was this nexxessary? Shut the fuck up, prick!

Erm, think you may have missed the joke there buddy. Don't think he was genuinely calling you a 'shitbag'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.