A United fan spat in my face...

Cut out his tongue with a knife, gaffa tape his gob shut and watch him drown on his own blood.

Make sure to watch his eyes intently as the light leaves them so he knows he died at your hands and he will never know anything else.

From their you can piss on his corpse and go home or go feed some pigs with him via the medium of a woodchipper, sorted.

TCIB rag removal services since 2012 plc

sjk2008 said:
marca_uk said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Listen you shitbag!

When you get slapped on a train when your havin a kip, then come fucking complain!!

Wow, you must be the coolest guy ever? Was this nexxessary? Shut the fuck up, prick!

Erm, think you may have missed the joke there buddy. Don't think he was genuinely calling you a 'shitbag'

Sorry, Just proper pissed off! Apologies! Your not a prick ;-)

TCIB said:
Cut out his tongue with a knife, gaffa tape his gob shut and watch him drown on his own blood.

Make sure to watch his eyes intently as the light leaves them so he knows he died at your hands and he will never know anything else.

From their you can piss on his corpse and go home or go feed some pigs with him via the medium of a woodchipper, sorted.

Are you available for hire?

One of the filthy rag turds spat at me behind the North Stand at Maine Road some years ago ...... he got a broken nose for his troubles , and then went cryin' to a nearby copper !

Chungo said:
TCIB said:

Are you available for hire?

Yes sir, a pamphlet of our special offers is in the post for example right now we are doing a special pay for one murder and get 3 hours of torture thrown in free.

This does not cover electrocution though as that stuff ain't cheap, espesh when your ramming 10k volts through a rags bollocks for 4 hours straight.
We also do a nice line in "ragtaring" instead of oil and feathers we make sure they are forever identified as rag scum vi a carving out of a choice of 5 signs on their ugly faces, this is very popular now.

Also flat out murder is 50% of for fellow blues.

TCIB said:

You missed out breaking his ankles. I find this coupled with cutting out the tongue works a treat!

buckotheblue said:
Happened to me at old trafford about 10 years ago, absolute scum

A few seasons ago when we lost to that cheeseball owens 156th min winner there was some rag spitting on us from above. Horrible twat had a kid in his arms too. I don't know why anyone would want to spit at a person, it's absolute rank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.