A unsettled Premiership striker we could and should buy

If we really want a striker, we should get want with Variety like Odewinge.

cleavers said:
Rushton121 said:
No thanks.

Could probably get Defoe for the same price.
No wonder I rarely vist this forum, Robbie Keane anyone ?

Actually I apologise all round, I see someone has suggested Carlton Cole, anyone for Samaras ?

This chap thinks we should buy Keane and Joe Cole:

<a class="postlink" href="http://blogs.soccernet.com/manchestercity/archives/2011/06/its_time_for_city_to.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blogs.soccernet.com/manchesterci ... ity_to.php</a>

Probably the worst article ever.

If Tevez stays, we don't really need another striker imo, certainly it isn't a priority. If Tevez does go, we need to replace him with another genuinely world class striker. Gyan is good but he's not in the same class as Tevez.

de niro said:
bloody good shout, thought this the other day, not 20m though, maybe 12-15:)

They bought him for 12m so won't get him for that! Plus the city tax they won't except anything under 25m in my opinion..........

waspish said:
de niro said:
bloody good shout, thought this the other day, not 20m though, maybe 12-15:)

They bought him for 12m so won't get him for that! Plus the city tax they won't except anything under 25m in my opinion..........
Therefore we give it a very very wide berth, there's only really a "city tax" if we decide to pay it, and it usually involves other clubs in our league demanding it.

Tevez has been told if he stays at city for the next two years, the club will let him go on a free, at the end of that time with no quibbles, Sunday Mirror tomoz

For what its worth I reckon he will stay, I pray he will, we cant replace this guy he is too good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.