A very hurt and sore RAG

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Freezah said:
Why abuse? Really ... why would you abuse me?

I haven't abused you at all, I've state opinion.

Want to be small and petty with abuse? Go play in traffic.

No point in speculating, let's discuss post-September 20th. If you people can't handle a United fan here, why do you all [;)] live in Manchester with us United fans?

Oh wait the "Mancs not Yanks" crew aren't really in Manchester, are you?

You said you're here for a sensible discussion... We've answered all your questions, but when someone asks you a direct question in response you just change the subject, and avoid it completely. We gave you an answer about what would happen if the "rich arabs fucked off" yet you never answered about what would happen if United couldn't pay their debts.

because he is scared that all his glory hunting willl have gone to waste when the rag scum dissappear down the khazi like a massive steaming turd, and he has to find a new club to support (again).

I would find it better if all the glory hunters did start supporting another team. I fucking hate them with a passion like alot of other top reds.

If we went bust and went down we would probably get 40 to 50 thousand every week just like you lot. proper United fans know there are lots of part-timers at united so you cant really offend them about it.

Take a look at Chelsea you lot will be next if you start to get success, you will have alot of new fans, the ones that dont sing and tell you to sit down with there city bags which is full of crappy things for the store and sit there taking photo's of opposition players. As you say you will still have your hardcore but United still have their hardcore it just gets hidden away.

As for Tevez, we wanted him to stay he is a top player and should have started last season with Rooney upfront, like the season before when we won the double. He works hardand scores alot of important goals, i just hope he doesnt get dropped for a few games cause will he then start to moan?? you have alot of big players to keep happy!

Last thing all this player for player crap is stupid. Its about the team not players and how they gel and work as a team and at the moment United's team is better than City's

it is no coincidence that the summer school holidays have started ? 99.9 % of rags fans have no concept at all of football history pre 1990 - this one included - i see cretins like these as the equivalent of the dickheads on market st reading outloud from the bible , everyone avoids eye contact and walks down a side street on the way back to avoid them - suggest we all do the same in future

Freezah said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Freezah said:

No point in speculating, let's discuss post-September 20th. If you people can't handle a United fan here, why do you all [;)] live in Manchester with us United fans?

You said you're here for a sensible discussion... We've answered all your questions, but when someone asks you a direct question in response you just change the subject, and avoid it completely. We gave you an answer about what would happen if the "rich arabs fucked off" yet you never answered about what would happen if United couldn't pay their debts.

If we couldn't pay it? We'd still be there every week, no matter the league or the game.

Fortunately, it can't and won't be proved right because it won't happen.
The point is that if you couldn't pay your debts you'd go down the shitter and there wouldn't be a club. Or you'd sell to a cut price investor. You were relying on ifs and buts, and we're posing this question to you because it's as much a hypothetical situation as yours.

Freezah said:
The InvisiBLUE Man said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Freezah said:

because he is scared that all his glory hunting willl have gone to waste when the rag scum dissappear down the khazi like a massive steaming turd, and he has to find a new club to support (again).

Do you support your local team? I do.

excuse my ignorance, you are the 1 in a million. i supported my local team (based on disance to the ground), until we moved grounds. i am currently working in bristol, but still make every game, and due to my missus i also follow bristol city, so yes to all of the above.

marjon said:
The InvisiBLUE Man said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Freezah said:

I would find it better if all the glory hunters did start supporting another team. I fucking hate them with a passion like alot of other top reds.

If we went bust and went down we would probably get 40 to 50 thousand every week just like you lot. proper United fans know there are lots of part-timers at united so you cant really offend them about it.

Take a look at Chelsea you lot will be next if you start to get success, you will have alot of new fans, the ones that dont sing and tell you to sit down with there city bags which is full of crappy things for the store and sit there taking photo's of opposition players. As you say you will still have your hardcore but United still have their hardcore it just gets hidden away.

As for Tevez, we wanted him to stay he is a top player and should have started last season with Rooney upfront, like the season before when we won the double. He works hardand scores alot of important goals, i just hope he doesnt get dropped for a few games cause will he then start to moan?? you have alot of big players to keep happy!

Last thing all this player for player crap is stupid. Its about the team not players and how they gel and work as a team and at the moment United's team is better than City's

do you mean atm? because im not sure you know how good your team will be without Ronaldo and Tevez, esp. the former as he has been instrumental for you. and before you say it, yes, i have no idea how good our team will be, but its a fair shout that we will be better than we were last year.

[/quote]do you mean atm? because im not sure you know how good your team will be without Ronaldo and Tevez, esp. the former as he has been instrumental for you. and before you say it, yes, i have no idea how good our team will be, but its a fair shout that we will be better than we were last year.[/quote]

At the moment we are premier league champions so i would say our team is better, it might not be on paper but im saying how the team plays for 38 games. Your away record last year was awful but im sure it will improve. I feel you need to be alot more tighter at the back.

I didnt think we played that good last season but still manage to win the league so we no how to win games. I think our defence won us more games last season!

do you mean atm? because im not sure you know how good your team will be without Ronaldo and Tevez, esp. the former as he has been instrumental for you. and before you say it, yes, i have no idea how good our team will be, but its a fair shout that we will be better than we were last year.[/quote]

At the moment we are premier league champions so i would say our team is better, it might not be on paper but im saying how the team plays for 38 games. Your away record last year was awful but im sure it will improve. I feel you need to be alot more tighter at the back.

I didnt think we played that good last season but still manage to win the league so we no how to win games. I think our defence won us more games last season![/quote]

yeah, but at the moment does not mean last season, does it?

anyway, you are right about each of our defences! your defence was good last year, vidic was outstanding. ours was like a sieve at times!

If you lads go back to the original link, a spuds fan called Neutral has posted a very good reply, worth Reading and no red has responded yet.

The InvisiBLUE Man said:
do you mean atm? because im not sure you know how good your team will be without Ronaldo and Tevez, esp. the former as he has been instrumental for you. and before you say it, yes, i have no idea how good our team will be, but its a fair shout that we will be better than we were last year.

I didnt think we played that good last season but still manage to win the league so we no how to win games. I think our defence won us more games last season![/quote]

yeah, but at the moment does not mean last season, does it?

anyway, you are right about each of our defences! your defence was good last year, vidic was outstanding. ours was like a sieve at times![/quote]

Until the season starts we are still the best team in England if you know what i mean.

Vidic and Rio were outstanding, evra was poor and we didnt have a right back for most of the season.

To be honest i was worried at the end of the season when we played you, next season will be worst!

theres no abuse freezah the fact is you can't handle the truth, your little bubble has burst and it's just starting to sink in, did you really think it would last forever NEWSFLASH nothing does, now run along and tell all your little friends that your winding up people on bluemoon and that how clever you are when at the end of the day all your doing is continuing to post on a topic headed 'A VERY HURT AND SORE RAG' of which you most certainly are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.